[Serie A] JUVENTUS 0-0 Inter [December 9th 2017] (14 Viewers)

vote

• Cuadrado

• Benatia

• Asamoah

• Mandzukic

• Matuidi

• Chiellini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Start Berna if he's fully match-fit. Dybala can use a rest.

I think Inter will be harder than Napoli. Napoli knows to play only one way, and we took advantage of their height too.

Haven't watched Inter, but they sound balanced and physically dominating.
Inter is very balanced and versatile but not physically dominating. Vecino and Valero are fairly lightweight players. Nagatomo is the definition of frail. Even Icardi and Perisic are on the aren't that athletic. Its only the CBs, D'Ambrosio, Gagliardini and Candreva who stand out in that sense. They won't be able to impose on our midfield like Roma does with their 3 midfield tanks.

Nagatomo is gonna get wrecked by Cuadrado, I expect a big game form him.

They basically play like we do except they are a little worse on almost every position and the TQ role is a midfielder (Valero) and not a forward.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Would love to see those two men:
I love them so much :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

Can’t fucking wait for this one. Love playing these cunts at our stadium. They’ll be shitting themselves at the prospect of us breaking their undefeated run. Similar to how they came to JStadium last season after a 7 or 8 game winning streak, and they got JUAN’D ❤️
And that celebration :touched:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zanetti: “Juventini insults? Controversies are not our style"

Holier than thou hypocrisy. They propagandize to the masses how honest, how class they are while they're vile scum
this is why theyre the worst scum. only fagcelona can compare

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
rofl

That's what one user said on FIF in regards to the guy that bashed Inter on Juventus TV

They use harsh words because they feel threatened.

Congratulations, folks, we're a threat again :)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Holier than thou hypocrisy. They propagandize to the masses how honest, how class they are while they're vile scum
Funniest thing of all is that Zanetti genuinely believes that.

I'm really surprised someone who has anything to do with Juve said that. It's the sort of crap you hear from the likes of Napoli or Roma fans especially, but also Milan and Inter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

:D he must have missed moratti's interviews for like 15 years.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)