Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (5 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Absolutely stunning 2nd half performance, probably the best of this season.
Pretty much everyone has lost favouritism towards Ranieri, but today he deserves some credit for the win, cause the HT talk really improved our game and mostly our spirit.
I must say i feel a bit disappointed that we didnt score more, we def had the chances and we really owned the midfield. Sissoko was having a very good game, apart from couple of dirty tackles, but hey against inter players everything is allowed :seven:
3:0 would have looked really shameful (at home) from inters point, and probably would have influenced the title race even more.

I still pick inter to win the title, roma will loose points. But looking at both sides schedules, wouldnt it be hilarious if Inter would loose it against Parma, whos coached by Cuper at the last matchday :seven:

Then again, if Inter loose it this season, Mourinho will be sure to take over :scared:

Ratings:

Buffon - :shocked: That save on Chivus freekick was out of this world, and his supposed to have back problems. 9

Grygera - Another good performance, his really stepping up now. 7,5

Legrottaglie - Ok game, but has had better ones. 7

Chiellini - Great. Ibra was very quiet once again. 8,5

Molinaro - I think its correct to say, it was one of a kind:p but today he played relatively well. Couple of bad markings, but very good going forward, really improved our attacking game, and even at the back, clearing from Zlatan. 7

Camoranesi - After first half i thought he needs to get more involved, and thats exactly what happened. Great finish, and very good second half performance. 8

Sissoko - Owned the midfield. He seems to be improving game by game now, really good performance today. Combined with Camo well, and with him we dont need to play with 2 DMs. Keep it up. :tup: 8

Nedved - Good shot just at the start of second half, although he could have done even better with that one, some good ball holding and energetic running, what always not effective though. Why isnt he taking freekicks anymore? 7,1

Salihamidzic - His good rotation player, if you would have a big squad, but not goot enough for starting roles. He was the least effective one today. 5,5

Del Piero - I think its fair to say he was the MOM today, if you think about it, at his age, owning the "top" of the league side defence, and more then once. Matrix was owned today. Pity he didnt manage to score, really would have been a icing on the cake. Got to say though, his freekicks where way too far to test the keeper, maybe he should give Nedved or Camo chance? Surprisingly bad freekicks actually, wide over the goal.
But his movement was really good. Not many at his age moving so well. 9,9

Trezeguet - Now some say how he was invisible, but i remember many times when he went for the long ball from goalkick to head it forward, coming back. He def wasnt just waiting for his chance in the box. And when it came, brilliant, clinical finishing. 8,2

Iaquinta - Gave us some freshness in attack, and kept inter defence working. 7

Nocerino - Too little time.

Ranieri - In the first half i thought he should have given either tiago or noce a start instead of brazzo, cause brazzo wasnt having a good game. He didnt make subs at HT, but he certainly made it clear for the players, what result he was going after at San Siro. The team approach changed from the start of 2nd half and kept on going till 85 minute, when probably some tired legs had influence and inter got back in to the game. Even Brazzo improved after HT. 7,9

Buy on AliExpress.com

Suhail

An The Inter Fu**er
Dec 3, 2006
Del Boy .... well what can i say hes probably the best italian striker of this past decade ...

sensational he roled back the days ...

made me remember the days i firstly got into italian footie and when i had my italia shirts on .. people used to call me del piero and only del piero ...

good result :) blows the race open again

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Our best TEAM performance of the season. I still cant believe its the same squad we saw mid week. They didn't just rise to the occassion, they played with determination for 90 minutes. We didn't just win, we took the game to them and were unlucky to not win by a larger margin. After 1 goal, unlike the rest of the season, the team didn't sit back, but stuck to the same gameplan.

Del Piero was simply amazing. He completely owned every defender Inter threw at him, and Matrix had to start faking injuries after getting beat. I still cant believe how he missed those 2 chances, but he was the fulcrum of our attack and arguably our best player, although its a crime to throw out such a title given how well every1 played.

Our defense was solid. Grygera was the biggest surprise. I wasn't aware he could play that well. Our defense handled the pressure well and didn't make any dangerous mistakes. Ibra was neutralized, and once again proves that he caves in big games.

Also, Mancini, and all those hypocrite Inter fans can shut the fuck up about the 1st goal. It was offside, but its easily crossed out by a clear push on Del Piero by Maicon which should have been a penalty. Not to mention Inter are only 1st place because of controversy.

This is my proudest moment as a Juventus fan this season. We rose to the occasion, and taught those wiretapping, title stealing, passport forging, account fudging, sorry excuse for an organization (let alone football club), that games are won on the pitch and not through parent company's or conflict's of interest.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Our best TEAM performance of the season. I still cant believe its the same squad we saw mid week. They didn't just rise to the occassion, they played with determination for 90 minutes. We didn't just win, we took the game to them and were unlucky to not win by a larger margin. After 1 goal, unlike the rest of the season, the team didn't sit back, but stuck to the same gameplan.

Del Piero was simply amazing. He completely owned every defender Inter threw at him, and Matrix had to start faking injuries after getting beat. I still cant believe how he missed those 2 chances, but he was the fulcrum of our attack and arguably our best player, although its a crime to throw out such a title given how well every1 played.

Our defense was solid. Grygera was the biggest surprise. I wasn't aware he could play that well. Our defense handled the pressure well and didn't make any dangerous mistakes. Ibra was neutralized, and once again proves that he caves in big games.

Also, Mancini, and all those hypocrite Inter fans can shut the fuck up about the 1st goal. It was offside, but its easily crossed out by a clear push on Del Piero by Maicon which should have been a penalty. Not to mention Inter are only 1st place because of controversy.

This is my proudest moment as a Juventus fan this season. We rose to the occasion, and taught those wiretapping, title stealing, passport forging, account fudging, sorry excuse for an organization (let alone football club), that games are won on the pitch and not through parent company's or conflict's of interest.
What else can be added to this ??

The team played the game of their lives, and DP did everything but score

Gigi is the best 'keeper of all time....even better than Zoff, Imo :flag3:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Wedding of wife's cousin.
I got like 30 SMS's informing me about everything that happened.
Looks like Del Piero played the match of his life ( :touched: ) but was unlucky not to score.
Camo :touched:
Trez :touched:

Juve's greatness :touched:
But still it's not like being there :p

I am actually kicking myself because I saw the first goal while I was on the phone and the sound muted...and kicking myself even more because I wanted to go to Italy for this match but backed out after all that Ultra trouble this season...

Mar 24, 2006
:touched:

YES , YES , YES , For this Victory , I'll Tone down on you Thinkerfart for a while .

Just Made my Day !!!

Whoooaaaaaaaaoooooo :flag3:
:flag2:
:juve1:

Forza JUVENTUS !!!!

:weee:

Congrats All :pint:

Jim_Boi

Oct 7, 2007
(AP) Inter Humilated; Team Commits Mass Suicide

Disbelief has struck the Milan area.
The soccer world was stunned by the discovery of a mass suicide of the players on Internazionale, following their humiliating defeat to Juventus home at the San Siro. Reports are sketchy at the moment, but it appears that the grisly remains were found on the team bus.

Investigator Neroazz Urrisuk of the Milan police department has issued the following statement "Police officials in Milan found the Inter bus pulled off the side of the road. Everyone on board was dead. Early details indicate that everyone comitted suicide by a single shot to the head (the only exception was Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who appears to have missed his target with his first 15 shots, before finally scoring.) A suicide note with only the words "Where were the judges and arbitri (refs) to help us like they promised? " was found near Zlatan's body, and took hours to decifir, as it was written in Swedish. "We are not surprised that it wasn't written in Italian", said Urrisuk, "as there is no one on the team that is able to write it".
We were unable to reach Mr. Moratti at his home, the home of his recently disbarred dentist, or at the home of his gay lover for comment.

League officials, after consulting with all the referees, expect Inter to easily win its remaining matches, despite having no players on the pitch, however.
:lol: :rofl: :rofl2:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Inter Squad:

Juventus Squad:

Ha the only Juve player who played poorly was Brazzo. Alex was amazing, except for his shooting. I like the Camo-sissoko midfield partnership alot, once Marchionni is fit we should play it again and put Marchionni on the wing instead of Brazzo. Hell even Molinaro had one of his best games for Juve.

theone

Jul 3, 2007
hey guys
CONGRATULATIONS !
inter should change their official website to www.blowjob.it
what a motherfuckers ! We taught them a lesson !
unlike stolen scudetti, Pride and grit can NOT be bought in court rooms, you fucking morons!

THANK YOU BLACK AND WHITE BOYS
YOU MADE US PROUD TO BE YOUR FAITHFUL FOLLOWERS
GRAZIE E FORZA GRANDEEE JUVE !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)