Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (6 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
guys i've never been so happy for 2 years..... what a wonderfull game i give them all a 10.... also we should have won atleast 3:0

Kayo

Mar 18, 2007
Biz sikmekten bıktık siz siktirmeye doymadınız be!!!

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorza Juve:bigscarf:
haha Inter zaten orospu cocuklari, sik sik bitmez

Apr 15, 2006
Woooohooo Total OWNAGE!!

We could have buried this half way through the second half, it should have been at least 3-0 if not 5-0! Class match by DP although lacking the finishing, but he totally Pwned Materazzi! Ahh the look on Matrix's face!!

That last chance where DP and Trez played around with (burdisso?) was so nerve recking! I kept shouting fuck for like half a minute and half way through that I went all Hulkumania on my shirt and ripped it off straight of my chest! Luckily it wasn't a Juve jersey! Congrats you all!!

I wish we were there! That was the original plan. Shouldn't we have gone Jack? :(

:bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf:
:lol:

that part where DP n trez played 1-2's with that DF was pure pwnage!!! too bad DP didnt finish it!

Materazzi!!! :lol:

he shud get banned for unprofessional behaviour!!! :(

The Old Hag

Legendary coach
Dec 7, 2007
FORZA JUVE!!! :bigscarf:

What a great victory for us today! It could've been easily 3-0 or 4-0 today and we ended up suffering a bit in the end but the 3 points are ours and more importantly we run ragged Inter!

We showed them what Juve's made of! Great job today boys! I just wish that it could be like this in every match! :juvefan2:

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Im not satisfied by Del Piero. He did some magic, but at his age, i would expect a player to pass a ball if it fits better, instead of going for it itself.

Im glad he owned Matrix, but i still have a bad taste in my mouth over that he missed 2! 100% chances.

Jul 5, 2006
Biz sikmekten bıktık siz siktirmeye doymadınız be!!!

Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooorza Juve:bigscarf:

:embarasse: :D..***..

Oct 3, 2004
My goodness, that was a second half SCHOOLING by Del Piero!! Un-freakin-believable!

Materazzi should retire. And I f*cking hate that sh*thead Maicon Maricon whatever the fuck his retarded name is!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)