Serie A: Inter vs Juventus [March 22 , 2008] (33 Viewers)

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
Woooohooo Total OWNAGE!!

We could have buried this half way through the second half, it should have been at least 3-0 if not 5-0! Class match by DP although lacking the finishing, but he totally Pwned Materazzi! Ahh the look on Matrix's face!!

That last chance where DP and Trez played around with (burdisso?) was so nerve recking! I kept shouting fuck for like half a minute and half way through that I went all Hulkumania on my shirt and ripped it off straight of my chest! Luckily it wasn't a Juve jersey! Congrats you all!!

I wish we were there! That was the original plan. Shouldn't we have gone Jack? :(

:bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf::bigscarf:
RAMI .. if i were you .. i'd keep that shirt and put it up next to Delpiero's poster ..

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It needs to be said, Molinaro had a fantastic game today the best i have seen him play, sali was great after the restart as well and del piero was perfect apart from his free kicks!!!

Also I must give credit to ranieri!!! (Never thought i would say that!!!) What ever he said at half time got them going thats for sure!! Good work Claudio!!!!

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
i'm more than glad that we gave thos C**** what's been comin since 06 but i feel dissappointed that it wasn't 5-0. if only DP wasn't so greedy and had a cooler head but wanted to score against inter so badly. he & trezegol wuda have braces!

wat a game by gigi!!!!!!!

can't wait for the big choke now... mite as well start addressing scudetto to the olmympico.

nice to see materazzi look like a d*%$!!! well done boys.....so proud to be juventini rite now. i think my neighburs tink a mad man's livin next door with the amount of shouting at my laptop

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Simple Inceridbile!!!

After the whole suffer,Calciopoli,2 years and we back to strike again,

omg this is the moment we all have been waiting for such along time,

to beat Inter already!!!the most hated club in the world!!!

Screw you Moratti And your club!!!

Oh and--------------------ZLATAN THIS ONE WAS FOR YOU:)!!!

U remember who you let down right?now feel it!!

Oh Damn........

THIS IS JUST AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:jvefan:

FORZA JUVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:flag3:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
that was the best serie a game i've seen for a long time.... what a game .... what an end... if we just could play bit more often like this.... we would have won the scuedetto... but we screw against small teams

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #354
    Im not satisfied by Del Piero. He did some magic, but at his age, i would expect a player to pass a ball if it fits better, instead of going for it itself.

Im glad he owned Matrix, but i still have a bad taste in my mouth over that he missed 2! 100% chances.
    FFS, some of you will never be satisfied or what? Del Piero outplayed Inter by himself tonight....some of you are incredible.

Del Piero had an amazing game, everything he did was pure magic except for the finish.

Whoever says Del Piero is selfish is simply a retard. He's anything but a selfish player.

My report to follow later.

Forza JUVE, INTER INTER VAFFANCULO

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    great match

better win

we played like the juve of old

its a shame we don't play every team like they're inter :eyebrows:

FORZA JUVE

Sep 2, 2004
    We own inter, thats how it works in this world. Juve for life. Great display today. Sissoko is a great player, Alex, Camo, Nedved, Trez, Buffon, everybody played their hearts out. FORZA JUVE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)