[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (7 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Esteban

Mar 6, 2005
I think Ranieri is too much of a pussy to put Marco on the bench after he contributed well to our little winning streak we had going. You don't change a winning team, whatever... I think that's where the problem lies and that is simply wrong as Camo is a gazillion times the player and should play when fit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
Eℓvin;1812279 said:
First time we lost a "big" match under Ranieri. If that's a "sign" that we will be more consistent against smaller teams... I'll take it.
I agree! It could be a good sign. Maybe inter will start losing against smaller teams.

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Gee Raneri really knows how to piss you off doesent he! So frustrating before the ball was kicked we were on the back foor staring Marchonni who at best is a bit part player not half the player of Camo or even Gio, Iaquinta if they played on the right.

The problem is Raneri doesent have faith in Molinaro, Grygera and Legra so he plays basically 4 defensive midfielders.

I have said all along Molinaro is not good enough if we want to be the best nor is Legra I love him but he is NOT world class his just a fine defender who today made errors that really shouldve cost us goals.

We need to spend alot of money on the best available CM I dont know who it is but a player who goes both ways but a little more creative the defensive.

We need to start DeCeglie or spend money on a quality LB.

Raneri is scared and would rather draw then win. When Tiago went off he should have put Camo in the middle or Nedved in the middle and brought on Gio either way.

I didnt see alot of Marchiso at all tonight besides one shot he just isnt good enough yet.

Everyone bagging Nedved are you serious!!!!! He was told to play a certain way he is a TEAM player blame Raneri not him.

Shame to see Iaquinta out of form due to lack of playing time.

On a positive note:

We definately deserved a draw and we were clearly the better team in the 2nd period after getting shaded in the first.

The goal was a lucky peice of crap for Inter we didnt get ripped apart by a great play etc.

Manniger was very good and if we sell Buffon for a ridiculous amount I have faith in him.

Chellini again was very good.

Sissoko was the best player on the field easily from both teams he had NO help from Marchiso.

We showed we can play against anyone and WIN.

Trezeguet will return soon.

Forza Juve we were not disgraced and Inter were very lucky to get 3 points and they know it.

Mar 24, 2006
our problem today was the creativity ......
Long ball is a :gsol: creativity :gsol: based on Ranieri

Pfiuhhh , just woke up .
here's 13:58PM here :D:D damn , I shouldn't watching the match TBH , that was really a bad games , and Clumsy goal by their fatherfucker goalscorer , i was almost puke when saw Stankovic gesture before getting subbed or MoRATti Clan Jubilation after then final whistle :sick:

if i recall , we just had 1 shot on goal for entire match and that was from Marchisio and 1 on Target Header from Capitano after Camo in .

still clear on my mind , when Fox SC commentator said after Camo sprinted away from Maxwell
"wow , Camoranesi does something Marchionni wasn't able to do for 60 minutes" :confused:

Thanks To Manninger for Saving our Asses :jvefan:

Manninger 7
Grygera 5
Legrottaglie 5
Chiellini 6
Molinaro 5
Nedved 5
Tiago N/A Get well soon
Sissoko 6
Marchionni 5
Amauri 5
DP 5.5

Marchisio 5.75
Iaquinta N/A
Camo 6

Ranieri 4

:sick: :sick: :sick:

Sep 1, 2002
There was only one team ever going to win: out played, out fought, out thought, out classed.

Many will still come up with the doom gag, or get up in arms when it is suggested that our squad is not strong enough, or make accusations of sacrilage if one tries to use reason when thinking about Juve, but the fact remains our team is reliant on aging and average players to continue to raise their game because they are wearing the Bianconero. It won't carry us through the season, and I'll make they same assertion as before, we will not win anything this season: let's hope we reach a CL finish, and that will be tough.

How many players yesterday would have gotten into the Inter line up: for that matter, would have made their bench?

Sep 14, 2003
There was only one team ever going to win: out played, out fought, out thought, out classed.

Many will still come up with the doom gag, or get up in arms when it is suggested that our squad is not strong enough, or make accusations of sacrilage if one tries to use reason when thinking about Juve, but the fact remains our team is reliant on aging and average players to continue to raise their game because they are wearing the Bianconero. It won't carry us through the season, and I'll make they same assertion as before, we will not win anything this season: let's hope we reach a CL finish, and that will be tough.

How many players yesterday would have gotten into the Inter line up: for that matter, would have made their bench?
Molinaro?

Joke! Good post, + rep.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

Good point, thats IMO the main problem. We can't blame ranieri only or say our players didn't give their best its the quality of the squad that can't give us that extra push into winning the titles. We have an average team compared to Inter's team....

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
Lets stete clearly.We were very bad last night.We played bad.I can not understand this idiot Ranieri.Definitely he is no Juve material.Why the fuck he did not played Camo,at least 60 minutes?.Why he played all night with Nedved when he saw that this was not his game?Why he did not played Giovinco?Why the fucker did not thinks faster.Fuck that coach who does not have the wining mentality.He will be satisfied with draw in every game.Marhionni was terible.The only excuse are the fucking injuries.They have at lest two quality players for every position.You not have to be a genious to build a team with such players.Even with this they played like we played with Capello.The thing that pisses me of much is that we do not show any determination or will to score or attack.How can anyoone expects Amauri to score when he did not receive a single ball entire game?They just stop us and put one ridicoulus goal.Thats how scudetto is lost.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
I was so upset yesterday that I even made wrong decisions on the road. My friends were screaming to me that I have to turn left but still I turned to the right, only this game was on my mind.
Expected a lot more from our players. There was no fightingspirit that we had last year. Nedved, well, what can be said? He's still a decent player but he can't shine at his 36 day in day out.
The team is screaming for some creativity in the form of Giovinco. Next to that we should really get a midfielder that controls the play and has attacking intensions.
How sad is this? Last year we bashed (including me) Tiago and that he should be sold, and now we are all crying because he got injured.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
We've never been the most creative side but we've always made up for it with hard work and spirit. Tonight, Inter's players were stronger, faster, harder working and more determined. They beat us at our own game.
Exactly and this is the main point here. They were up for this game we were just lacking. They outfought us in every inch of the field and our battlers failed us today. Ibra ate both chiellini and legro alive and mommo couldn't do much in the midfield against muntari, cambiasso and zanetti. Also the same can be said about amauri who couldn't buy a yard of space from samuel and materazzi.

The moment we lost Tiago i knew we would struggle. Don't get me wrong marchisio played a very good game but he doesn't have the experience or the skills to control the midfield and especially possession. If only we had zanetti out there...

Camo should've started but even though marchionni has not offered us anything going forward he has always put in a good shift for us on the flank. Helping out the midfield and battling well and thats why i understood his selection to some extent but its CR's decsion and it didn't pay off.
And so the nagging maggots come out to play again... you were awfully quiet for the last weeks?

This was a typical 0-0 game between two giants and that's where it was heading if it wasn't for that joke of a goal. Sure, Inter were clearly the better team but we weren't struggeling to keep a draw today and Manninger was fully stretched only once. They caught us on a bad day though after a run of great matches and were still lucky to get away with all points on their home ground. This hurts atm but will be forgotten pretty quickly, imo. People drawing conclusions about Morinhou brilliance today :)lol:) or Inter being the superior side by far need to relax.

Inter really have a few serious douchebags on their squad. Players like Muntari and Matterazi lack the class and dignity that people like Alex, Gigi, Chiello and Legro (could basically name the whole team) continuously prove worthy of. Ali Muntaris ridiculous antics after he tackled down Marchionni was uncalled for and made my blood boil for the one and only time this game actually.

Let's get back on winning track. Forza Juve Sempre.
Allen said that its like we were beaten by capello's juve. Thats exactly how i felt, and i would give him credit for that. He knew that if he didn't put out a defensive team out there, they would be in serious risk. He put out a team out there to defend and rely on some piece of brilliance or luck from ibra, adriano, maicon or maybe stankovic.

Anyway nothing is lost there were some moments that were very promising in the game against a very good organised side. So even on our bad days we are having look ins here and there. We need to get our heads in the right place because zenit will be a tough game. We will repay them in the olimpco when trezi and gigi are back trust me.

Mar 14, 2004
Gee Raneri really knows how to piss you off doesent he! So frustrating before the ball was kicked we were on the back foor staring Marchonni who at best is a bit part player not half the player of Camo or even Gio, Iaquinta if they played on the right.

The problem is Raneri doesent have faith in Molinaro, Grygera and Legra so he plays basically 4 defensive midfielders.

I have said all along Molinaro is not good enough if we want to be the best nor is Legra I love him but he is NOT world class his just a fine defender who today made errors that really shouldve cost us goals.

We need to spend alot of money on the best available CM I dont know who it is but a player who goes both ways but a little more creative the defensive.

We need to start DeCeglie or spend money on a quality LB.

Raneri is scared and would rather draw then win. When Tiago went off he should have put Camo in the middle or Nedved in the middle and brought on Gio either way.

I didnt see alot of Marchiso at all tonight besides one shot he just isnt good enough yet.

Everyone bagging Nedved are you serious!!!!! He was told to play a certain way he is a TEAM player blame Raneri not him.

Shame to see Iaquinta out of form due to lack of playing time.

On a positive note:

We definately deserved a draw and we were clearly the better team in the 2nd period after getting shaded in the first.

The goal was a lucky peice of crap for Inter we didnt get ripped apart by a great play etc.

Manniger was very good and if we sell Buffon for a ridiculous amount I have faith in him.

Chellini again was very good.

Sissoko was the best player on the field easily from both teams he had NO help from Marchiso.

We showed we can play against anyone and WIN.

Trezeguet will return soon.

Forza Juve we were not disgraced and Inter were very lucky to get 3 points and they know it.
Yea,and he will bring back his well known creativity in attack

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)