[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (3 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sir Psycho Sexy

I AM CANDREVA (kholsit!)
Sep 19, 2008
didnt get to watch the game ( damn cable guy!) but read about it ... seem's zlatan had our defence in his pocket! ... wTF?!?! is going on here? ... fuck zlatan for one and mutari for his gay ass goal ... shame about tiago :( i hope it isnt that serious!... we need trez back!!!! the home game vs inter is sooo ours with trez back! :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
No we didn't enter the pitch scared:disagree:

Ranieri was the scared one, so he chose his starting XI in fear.

we got scared as the game wore on.

I mean who wouldn't be scared if a player in your squad get's injured after only two minutes.

who wouldn't be more scared if one of your center backs is playing like he is drunk or on weed. (Legrotallie)

who wouldn't be more scared if one of our worst nightmares ( the infamous Legrofatalie) returned on our most important game of the season so far.

I mean I got really scared when we needed subs and we got the wrong ones

we needed to sub Marchionni but we got it so late in the game

we needed to sub Neddy but I knew that wasn't hapening. so guess what? I got more scared.

Legro was screaming for a sub and I knew we wouln't get it so I got scared Shitless, because I knew Inter goal was coming.

I need to point out that we need to sub Neddy once in a while, but not because I want to see Giovinco play, I mean that would be wonderful cause he will grow into whatever he is going to be only if he gets playing time. But because Neddy needs to be rested so he can have great games ocasionally instead of average or even bad games every time Juve plays. we need to rotate this guy I mean if Ranieri doesnt want to play Giovinco thats fine play Marchionni instead on left wing, he will continue doing nothing at all wherever he plays.

I am really concerned with Neddy playing game in and out, and what i am really concerned with is that he doesn't even want to shoot on goal anymore, I mean imagine if he would have tried a rifle shot at Julio Cesar, maybe it wouldn't have scored but it would have been a threat.

!!!Finally we can't go on like this with a Cowardly Loser like Ranieri at the helm of our Ship.!!!

if we do I Know we are going to remain SCARED for the rest of the season

!!!FORZA JUVE!!!:ultra:
Actually i prefer to bring Nedved to the center when Tiago injured
and play De Ceglie or Giovinco on Nedved's position
For me I like to play Gio but for Rainieri he would play De Ceglie
Also play Camo instead of Marchionni beause Camo has more big game mentality..(but i can't blame Ranieri for this because Marcionni plays in our last 6 matches)

I think it is our problem when against more compact and organized team..
It's hard for us to create chances like against Arsenal, Hamburg (emirates Cup) and against Napoli and Inter..
We too much rely on long pass because our midfield can't create space and movement (too defensive or old)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
No we didn't enter the pitch scared:disagree:

Ranieri was the scared one, so he chose his starting XI in fear.

we got scared as the game wore on.

I mean who wouldn't be scared if a player in your squad get's injured after only two minutes.

who wouldn't be more scared if one of your center backs is playing like he is drunk or on weed. (Legrotallie)

who wouldn't be more scared if one of our worst nightmares ( the infamous Legrofatalie) returned on our most important game of the season so far.

I mean I got really scared when we needed subs and we got the wrong ones

we needed to sub Marchionni but we got it so late in the game

we needed to sub Neddy but I knew that wasn't hapening. so guess what? I got more scared.

Legro was screaming for a sub and I knew we wouln't get it so I got scared Shitless, because I knew Inter goal was coming.

I need to point out that we need to sub Neddy once in a while, but not because I want to see Giovinco play, I mean that would be wonderful cause he will grow into whatever he is going to be only if he gets playing time. But because Neddy needs to be rested so he can have great games ocasionally instead of average or even bad games every time Juve plays. we need to rotate this guy I mean if Ranieri doesnt want to play Giovinco thats fine play Marchionni instead on left wing, he will continue doing nothing at all wherever he plays.

I am really concerned with Neddy playing game in and out, and what i am really concerned with is that he doesn't even want to shoot on goal anymore, I mean imagine if he would have tried a rifle shot at Julio Cesar, maybe it wouldn't have scored but it would have been a threat.

!!!Finally we can't go on like this with a Cowardly Loser like Ranieri at the helm of our Ship.!!!

if we do I Know we are going to remain SCARED for the rest of the season

!!!FORZA JUVE!!!:ultra:
How about you get scared from this forum, and forget it forever?

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Heart alone will not win you every match, it takes some skill to go alone with it, something that this team sorely lacks....

We will not win every game thanks to a DP free-kick goal

What I, and many others in the know here have been saying, even through the winning streak, is that this team lacks skill, and our downfall this season will be because of that.

We didnt threaten Inter in the slightest yesterday, and IMO, it was a rather embarassing performance against our most hated rivals.

DP and Amauri got zilch for service (havent I heard this somewhere before ??), and the team was definitely in survival mode from the first minute of the game, hoping for a draw.

There are no illusions here, this team will not be taking any silverwear home this season, and our best chances for winning something in the near future is for that idiot Ranieri to be replaced, getting some players in here who can actually play in the midfield and get the forwards the ball (Diego is a good example), and replacing some of our other incompetent directors. Gigli should keep his predictions to himself, and concentrate on signing some quality players.

My ratings-

Manninger - 6 - was reliable during most of the game, but made no attempt on Muntari's goal

Molinaro - 5.5 - typical game from him.....he has trouble defending, and is worse going forward

Grygera - 4 - was even worse that Molinaro today, lit was like he wasnt even on the field

Chiellini - 6.5 - A decent performance, but he can be even better

Legro - 5 - sloppy...almost gave up the most boneheaded goal of the season with that pass to Ibra. The old Legro was on show today

Marchionni - 3.5 - USELESS !!!! Can't pass, dribble or shoot...why the fuck is he on our team, and not Arezzo ??

Nedved - 4.5 - slow and useless.....

Sissoko - 6 - seemed like he was all alone in the midfield, as he teammates didnt show up today

Tiago - N/A -

Del Piero - 5.5 - He got no help, and couldnt do it on his own

Amauri - 5 - just like DP, was given nothing, but didnt make much attempt to trail back to receive a (lucky) ball coming his way

Subs:
Marchisio - 4 - INVISIBLE !!! Was this chump even on the field ?? Did NOTHING to help our cause. Another player with no future here

Camo - 6 - He played 60 minutes for the NT and did well, cant understand why he didnt start. He had 20 minutes today to put something together, but it wasnt enough

Iaquinta - 5 - did he even touch the ball ??

Ranieri - 2.5 - Clearly played for a draw (sound familiar ??), and made some TERRIBLE tactical choices. If Camo was healthy, why didnt he start ?? When we needed some offensive punch, why replace Amauri with Iaquinta ?? Why not play with 3 strikers when you are down a goal late into the game, and your fucking offense hasnt threatened the Inter goal the entire game ?? Whats wrong with replacing Nedved, who showed his age today for a youthful Giovinco ??
Ranieri needs to go, and the sooner the better !!!
Are you back on track again? Listen to you please sometimes..
How about you make good tactical choice once again, but stay this time more away from this forum?

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah, he did have that one shot, but besides that, he offered nothing
i felt you and many ppl here were harsh on marchisio. He did not do that bad considering he was facing three DM's who are simply workhorses. He is a young and inexperienced, that has to be taken into consideration. We cannot expect him to run a midfield based on his current abilities.. Everyone is calling for us to give the kids a chance but that's a double edged sword as you will get inconsistency.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
i felt you and many ppl here were harsh on marchisio. He did not do that bad considering he was facing three DM's who are simply workhorses. He is a young and inexperienced, that has to be taken into consideration. We cannot expect him to run a midfield based on his current abilities.. Everyone is calling for us to give the kids a chance but that's a double edged sword as you will get inconsistency.
:agree: and tbh, his only really bad game was the game against Palermo, when our MF was completely fucked up...other than that, he has done relatively well

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
exactly, i saw that in some stages of the game he fought hard. i think for a young player like that we should focus on the pros not cons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)