[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (2 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
So when i say that Rizzoli was great, you prove to me that he wasn't great by mentioning two wrong offside calls by the linesman?

The linesman made few dubious calls on both sides and all of them were tough calls because players were on line.

I really can't understand how can someone blame the refereeing for our defeat yesterday.
I mean, yeah, right, the refs wore an Inter shirt :shifty:
ok...rizzoli and the 2 jokers with the little flag in they hand were shit last night. i ain't saying that those 3 are responsable for the result, but...it's a derby, you gotta let the game rolling, not whistle every minute(fragmented the whole game), that was rizzoli's fault, everytime ibra falled it was a foul.
And those 2 dubious calls....think them as 2 juve chances with julio cesar ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Heart alone will not win you every match, it takes some skill to go alone with it, something that this team sorely lacks....

We will not win every game thanks to a DP free-kick goal

What I, and many others in the know here have been saying, even through the winning streak, is that this team lacks skill, and our downfall this season will be because of that.

We didnt threaten Inter in the slightest yesterday, and IMO, it was a rather embarassing performance against our most hated rivals.

DP and Amauri got zilch for service (havent I heard this somewhere before ??), and the team was definitely in survival mode from the first minute of the game, hoping for a draw.

There are no illusions here, this team will not be taking any silverwear home this season, and our best chances for winning something in the near future is for that idiot Ranieri to be replaced, getting some players in here who can actually play in the midfield and get the forwards the ball (Diego is a good example), and replacing some of our other incompetent directors. Gigli should keep his predictions to himself, and concentrate on signing some quality players.

My ratings-

Manninger - 6 - was reliable during most of the game, but made no attempt on Muntari's goal

Molinaro - 5.5 - typical game from him.....he has trouble defending, and is worse going forward

Grygera - 4 - was even worse that Molinaro today, lit was like he wasnt even on the field

Chiellini - 6.5 - A decent performance, but he can be even better

Legro - 5 - sloppy...almost gave up the most boneheaded goal of the season with that pass to Ibra. The old Legro was on show today

Marchionni - 3.5 - USELESS !!!! Can't pass, dribble or shoot...why the fuck is he on our team, and not Arezzo ??

Nedved - 4.5 - slow and useless.....

Sissoko - 6 - seemed like he was all alone in the midfield, as he teammates didnt show up today

Tiago - N/A -

Del Piero - 5.5 - He got no help, and couldnt do it on his own

Amauri - 5 - just like DP, was given nothing, but didnt make much attempt to trail back to receive a (lucky) ball coming his way

Subs:
Marchisio - 4 - INVISIBLE !!! Was this chump even on the field ?? Did NOTHING to help our cause. Another player with no future here

Camo - 6 - He played 60 minutes for the NT and did well, cant understand why he didnt start. He had 20 minutes today to put something together, but it wasnt enough

Iaquinta - 5 - did he even touch the ball ??

Ranieri - 2.5 - Clearly played for a draw (sound familiar ??), and made some TERRIBLE tactical choices. If Camo was healthy, why didnt he start ?? When we needed some offensive punch, why replace Amauri with Iaquinta ?? Why not play with 3 strikers when you are down a goal late into the game, and your fucking offense hasnt threatened the Inter goal the entire game ?? Whats wrong with replacing Nedved, who showed his age today for a youthful Giovinco ??
Ranieri needs to go, and the sooner the better !!!

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
We should realy get to play new style of football and formation...not the boring 4-4-2 -long balls up fornt, hope DP or Amauri have a good day-football...with SOME CREATIVITY people PLS...(remebere the time of Jugovič, Bokšič, Didi, young DP and then came ZiZou in the mix....we where full of creativity)

Fire Ruineri and the 3 stuges...Sell Grygera, Molinaro, Poulsen, Sali, Marchionni, Tiago, Zebina, rest of Almiron, Palladino...
Buy CM, RB, LB----Zapata, Dossena, De Silvestris, buy ACM---Diego, and give the youngsters a chance (Gio, Ekdal, F.Rossi, Yago Silva,Lanzafame, Cristico)...

New coach---Pasquale Marino, new board----Battega, Tardeli and some on who is good with money (finance)

Let's play 4-3-1-2...The future of Juve!? Realy hope so...

Buffon

De Silvestri - Zapata - Chielini - Dossena

Camo/Ekdal - Sissoko - Rossi

Diego

Gio

Amauri​

attila_huno

Dec 18, 2007
only one reason why we lost this game .. we entered the pitch SCARED !!!
No we didn't enter the pitch scared:disagree:

Ranieri was the scared one, so he chose his starting XI in fear.

we got scared as the game wore on.

I mean who wouldn't be scared if a player in your squad get's injured after only two minutes.

who wouldn't be more scared if one of your center backs is playing like he is drunk or on weed. (Legrotallie)

who wouldn't be more scared if one of our worst nightmares ( the infamous Legrofatalie) returned on our most important game of the season so far.

I mean I got really scared when we needed subs and we got the wrong ones

we needed to sub Marchionni but we got it so late in the game

we needed to sub Neddy but I knew that wasn't hapening. so guess what? I got more scared.

Legro was screaming for a sub and I knew we wouln't get it so I got scared Shitless, because I knew Inter goal was coming.

I need to point out that we need to sub Neddy once in a while, but not because I want to see Giovinco play, I mean that would be wonderful cause he will grow into whatever he is going to be only if he gets playing time. But because Neddy needs to be rested so he can have great games ocasionally instead of average or even bad games every time Juve plays. we need to rotate this guy I mean if Ranieri doesnt want to play Giovinco thats fine play Marchionni instead on left wing, he will continue doing nothing at all wherever he plays.

I am really concerned with Neddy playing game in and out, and what i am really concerned with is that he doesn't even want to shoot on goal anymore, I mean imagine if he would have tried a rifle shot at Julio Cesar, maybe it wouldn't have scored but it would have been a threat.

!!!Finally we can't go on like this with a Cowardly Loser like Ranieri at the helm of our Ship.!!!

if we do I Know we are going to remain SCARED for the rest of the season

!!!FORZA JUVE!!!:ultra:

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
We should realy get to play new style of football and formation...not the boring 4-4-2 -long balls up fornt, hope DP or Amauri have a good day-football...with SOME CREATIVITY people PLS...(remebere the time of Jugovič, Bokšič, Didi, young DP and then came ZiZou in the mix....we where full of creativity)

Fire Ruineri and the 3 stuges...Sell Grygera, Molinaro, Poulsen, Sali, Marchionni, Tiago, Zebina, rest of Almiron, Palladino...
Buy CM, RB, LB----Zapata, Dossena, De Silvestris, buy ACM---Diego, and give the youngsters a chance (Gio, Ekdal, F.Rossi, Yago Silva,Lanzafame, Cristico)...

New coach---Pasquale Marino, new board----Battega, Tardeli and some on who is good with money (finance)

Let's play 4-3-1-2...The future of Juve!? Realy hope so...

Buffon

De Silvestri - Zapata - Chielini - Dossena

Camo/Ekdal - Sissoko - Rossi

Diego

Gio

Amauri​
Agreed totally but Ranieri and those jokers of abalanc,Giggli and primary Secco idiot first.

Jul 26, 2007
You cant always blame Ranieri and Secco everytime we lose. Isnt it possible that Inter are better than us now? Especially with our injuries. Besides, Inter always win us every 5 years or so. It happened now, it has happened before and it will happen again. Now we just need to focus on the next game and try to get back into our winning gear.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
You cant always blame Ranieri and Secco everytime we lose. Isnt it possible that Inter are better than us now? Especially with our injuries. Besides, Inter always win us every 5 years or so. It happened now, it has happened before and it will happen again. Now we just need to focus on the next game and try to get back into our winning gear.
\

i don't think you watched the game. inter didn't beat us, we beat ourselves. we couldn't do anything offensively and we were lucky that inter didn't score 3 or 4 on us.

yes they are a better squad than us but the way we played as a team yesterday is unforgivable. that blame starts at the top of the organization and follows thru straight to the bottom. so yes secco and ranieri are to blame, but the players are equally accountable.

Mar 24, 2006
Ranieri - 2.5 - Clearly played for a draw (sound familiar ??), and made some TERRIBLE tactical choices. If Camo was healthy, why didnt he start ?? When we needed some offensive punch, why replace Amauri with Iaquinta ?? Why not play with 3 strikers when you are down a goal late into the game, and your fucking offense hasnt threatened the Inter goal the entire game ?? Whats wrong with replacing Nedved, who showed his age today for a youthful Giovinco ??
Ranieri needs to go, and the sooner the better !!!
Yes , the Subtitution really makes no sense , We should have to field 3 Shooter in a term to chase a goal, Replace Nedved with Iaquinta , Taken off Marchionni with Camo , and switch to 4-3-3 .
what a douchebag

Jul 26, 2007
Well, in my opinion it just wasn't a good game.. it was a really physique constest... i didnt saw a good match in general, because of the type of game that inter showed.. juventus didnt play well, but neither inter did... they won because of a lucky pass... the thing that i missed in this match was the Juve character that we always use in this type of games... anyway, it was just this match and im sure that the story will be completely different in turin... Now lets look Forward to the match vs Zenit...

FORZA JUVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Subs:
Marchisio - 4 - INVISIBLE !!! Was this chump even on the field ?? Did NOTHING to help our cause. Another player with no future here
i agree with everything besides this, i felt marchisio done well given the circumstances. he also had a dangerous shot from outside te box something you dont see enough of from us.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)