[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (1 Viewer)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
We just have to win the next few games... Nothing is lost yet... We had a really bad game today... Lets just hope this was a one-off and regain our form for the next match...
the team deserves a kick in the backside for this performance... the result doesn't bother me much... 6 points is not much at this point in the season... its the performance we put in that was crap...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
They are 6points ahead of us.... Nothing is lost, we can turn this around if we focus more and not repeat the mistakes we've done today. Good thing is that we play home in the 2nd leg with them.

Nothing is over yet boys. Some of you got to learn this.
i dont understand why some people here are saying goodbye scud i mean its not over yet!

as for inter hopefully the second leg is a whole different affair. every game has its chemistry so until then let them enjoy there moment.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I hate the way we play that compact formation where we leave both wings available to the opposition. It doesn't help also that our fullbacks and wingers blow. We play 2 DM's so we can cover the wings and let Momo and another DM take care of the middle.

The offside trap works(for now) but gives me chills.
Inter exposed it last year as well...it will work against 95% of the clubs out there, but the really top clubs have the strikers who can time their runs well enough to beat it

mondo1

May 14, 2006
They are 6points ahead of us.... Nothing is lost, we can turn this around if we focus more and not repeat the mistakes we've done today. Good thing is that we play home in the 2nd leg with them.

Nothing is over yet boys. Some of you got to learn this.
u just can't win a title with such fullbacks.... and that is not our only problem...

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Thanks. Unlike some, I don't think a "the sky is falling" review with every player getting scores under 4 is warranted when losing to Inter 1-0 at the San Siro in a game that wasn't exactly an Inter cakewalk.
But why 6 for Legro?

I think this was his worst match this season.Left space opened a couple of times and made major mistake(s).I don't think he was as good as Chiellini today.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i dont understand why some people here are saying goodbye scud i mean its not over yet!

as for inter hopefully the second leg is a whole different affair. every game has its chemistry so until then let them enjoy there moment.
Exactly. It's really childish.

When we win, it's like nobody can stand against us and when we loose we should get rid of this and this not to mention that we're out of the race. Hold your horses ffs.

The season is NOT OVER, we lost 1-0. Nobody likes to loose to these retards but it happened. They're 6points ahead of us, they play next week away we play home. The table is changeable at any time.

We need to focus more on the smaller teams, we still play Inter in Turin the 2nd leg. Just have some faith.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well, heres my ratings for this terrible game

Manninger - 6.5 - Would have been a 7.5 if he would have made any effort to save the muntari goal, he kept us in the game tonight, i was a bit worried by his constant punching at corners but he always looked confident

Molinaro - 5.5 - Not his worst performance in a Juve shirt and he defended pretty well, the guy cannot go forward to save his life and as a result the opposition are happy to let him keep the ball, thus keeping it from our more dangerous players

Grygera - 4 - Awful, gave nothing going forward and took everything away defensively, his positioning tonight was diabolical, we played with 3 defenders today

Chiellini - 6.5 - Was shaky in the first half and his error nearly cost us a goal but a lot more convincing after the break, broke down a number of attacks and nothing he could really do about the goal as he was trying to block the cross/shot

Legro - 5 - looked like the old legro today, couldnt deal with the movement of the inter attack

Marchionni - 4.5 - The guy is lively but he's useless, cant seem to cross or dribble with the ball (should have been replaced at half time without a question - even salihamidzic is a better winger)

Nedved - 4.5 - Everytime he got the ball and we had a chance to break he slowed play down and allowed inter to get 8 men behind the ball. He is so slow now its sad to see him on the field. Did nothing and wasn't dangerous once

Sissoko - 6 - Momo did his job well (breaking down attacks) but he cannot be expected to do everything. Good performance but not inspiring

Tiago - N/A - Hope injury is nothing serious

Del Piero - 5.5 - Roughed out of the game tonight by Twaterfatzi, the midfield gave him absolutely no support and capitano can only do so much against a well disciplined and structured team.

Amauri - 4.5 - Also no support and everythime he touched the ball the ref gave a foul to inter. He didnt do enough to try and get involved in the game for me and faded into the background

Subs:
Marchisio - 5 - The guys heart is in the right place but hardly noticed him today, didnt offer any creativity and too eager to play the easy ball back to the centre backs

Camo - 6 - Looked dangerous in spurts and offered so much more than marchi, should have been on from the start without question or at least at half time

Iaquinta - N/A - To my memory he didnt even touch the ball, useless substitution, when your chasing a game iaquinta is not the right guy to bring on

Ranieri - 5 - Has to take blame for this, before the game he said that we didnt need motivation for this game... we clearly did.
I understand the tiago injury messed his plans up but this guy is not good enough at reacting to the game. Shouls have started camo and Gio should have been on for Nedved, the game was crying for creativity and pace and we only have 2 players with that, both of them (camo and gio) were not used correctly

January needs to be a busy month, we need a CB: Gallas, a creative mid: Diego and a tricky winger:Shweinsteiger to compete at all this season

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
But why 6 for Legro?

I think this was his worst match this season.Left space opened a couple of times and made major mistake(s).I don't think he was as good as Chiellini today.
his lack of pace was badly exposed but he made one horrendous error, and was not so bad the rest of the game...considering the barrage of attacks the defense faced in the 1st half, and the complete absence of our fullbacks in defense, I think 6 was fair enough

Baros

Nov 12, 2007
Our full-backs are garbage!!! Molinaro and Grygera are average, and both are weak links in this team. Our midfield looked very average against theres, and only Del Piero looked like he could create something today. A backup for Nedved is needed, and I think Giovinco can fill that role. None of us have seen Giovinco play in Nedved's role enough to conclude that he "does not have the same characteristics as Nedved" and forces a tactical change as Ranieri suggests. That's garbage, he has only played in that position once against BATE Borisov on the right, and he had two assists in that game. If he isn't going to use our creative players, and will stick to static players like Nedved and Marchionni, then we will not win anything this season.

If it is fact true that Giovinco cannot fill in for Nedved, I suggest we buy Bastian Shweinsteiger in January because we can use a proper winger. We can also use two decent full-backs, I think Dossena from Liverpool is a good start. Why the fuck we didnt buyback Zambrotta I dont understand!

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
In a way this game serves as a reminder to the squad to stay grounded,less smack talk to the media & more concentration on the task at hand!

What a disgrace!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Exactly. It's really childish.

When we win, it's like nobody can stand against us and when we loose we should get rid of this and this not to mention that we're out of the race. Hold your horses ffs.

The season is NOT OVER, we lost 1-0. Nobody likes to loose to these retards but it happened. They're 6points ahead of us, they play next week away we play home. The table is changeable at any time.

We need to focus more on the smaller teams, we still play Inter in Turin the 2nd leg. Just have some faith.
Faith is all we have and faith will take us through... We can still challenge the Scudetto if we can win against the smaller teams... we lost way too many points against weaker oppositions last term...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)