[SERIE A] inter vs JUVENTUS (11/22/08) (6 Viewers)

Your prediction?

• Juventus win

• Draw

• Merda win

Results are only viewable after voting.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Yes, U made great video. Im video editor, or better to say used to be on MC and FCP. Ur timing was right, shame about quality..

Question for you..I have tons of Juve game's on DVD's but on CPRM discs. Can PC read CPRM, so that i could convert to QT format as i use only mac's?

I am asking as i could in that case make sooooo nice H264 videos of Juve
quality is partially down to youtube, the original is a bit better.

not sure about CPRM tbh ive never heard of it, doesnt QT pro convert for you anyways?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fuck Zlatan, Cambiasso, Cesar, Vieira and the likes. I don't care about them. If i can chose one of Inter players that i want to be owned tonight by our guys then it's Zanetti, no-one else.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
4-1-4-1 :lol: stupid formation
Hmmm, look at their right side.
We were hoping that Maicon will play RB and leave a lot of space at the back, as he always does. But with Maicon in the center and Zanetti at the back Nedved will probably be neutralized and Molinaro will be under constant presure.

Their formation is brilliant, actually.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
We were hoping that Maicon will play RB and leave a lot of space at the back, as he always does. But with Maicon in the center and Zanetti at the back Nedved will probably be neutralized and Molinaro will be under constant presure.

well...look at balotelli and maxwell taking care of camo ...that's the good part... i dont have much hopes for a creative nedved in this match.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

I think it's solid more than brilliant. Mancini and Quaresma out... looks good somehow.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006

And what about Burdisso idiot in that fine formation.We will see if Nedved will be neutralised,very,very doubtfully.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
well...look at balotelli and maxwell taking care of camo ...that's the good part... i dont have much hopes for a creative nedved in this match.
With Muntari, Cambiasso and Vieira at the center, Balotelli certainly won't be the one taking care of Camo.
Inter's formation can easily transform from 4-1-4-1 to 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1. It's a wall in midfield with the 3 DMCs and it still has the flexibility to transform itself from a defensive to an attacking one, through the wings.

I really don't like their formation (from Juve's fan perspective). We struggled when we played against 5 midfielders. Tiago and Sissoko will play against 3 defensive midfielders, and still one of their DMC's can always help Maxwell on the right side against Camoranesi. I fear that we'll lose the midfield battle.

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
With Muntari, Cambiasso and Vieira at the center, Balotelli certainly won't be the one taking care of Camo.
Inter's formation can easily transform from 4-1-4-1 to 4-4-2, 4-4-1-1. It's a wall in midfield with the 3 DMCs and it still has the flexibility to transform itself from a defensive to an attacking one, through the wings.

I really don't like their formation (from Juve's fan perspective). We struggled when we played against 5 midfielders. Tiago and Sissoko will play against 3 defensive midfielders, and still one of their DMC's can always help Maxwell on the right side against Camoranesi. I fear that we'll lose the midfield battle.
The only guy that scares me really is Maicon,no one else,forget about fucking Viera, Cambiasso clown,Samuel etc....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)