[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (1 Viewer)

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
we're playing alright. we had the ball most of the first half with quite a few chances. inter had some close ones too though. zlatan did that awesome move ronaldinho does

Sep 14, 2003
Inter are controlling but not dominating the match. Their front 2 are a threat, but so far Thuram and Canna have coped. We haven't offered much in attack, as I thought we wouldn't, only Nedved's header which was cleared off the line, was our best effort.

Jul 19, 2003
Summary of first half:

Both defences dominating. Apart from an Adriano breakaway and a header on target by Nedved (cleared by Davids), nothing has been too dangerous. Zlatan has been showing flashes of his dribbling, but they end up in him either getting fouled, wasting it, or not being on the same page with Zalayeta.

Nedved has been disappointing and Zebina has been impressive again.

Let's hope their enthusiasm dies down and we take advantage of it.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
Inter are controlling but not dominating the match. Their front 2 are a threat, but so far Thuram and Canna have coped. We haven't offered much in attack, as I thought we wouldn't, only Nedved's header which was cleared off the line, was our best effort.
It was Davids who cleared it, right? :fero:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
we're playing alright. we had the ball most of the first half with quite a few chances. inter had some close ones too though. zlatan did that awesome move ronaldinho does
C'mon Zlatan , :D

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Very even first half. Both sides have had one decent chance, maybe more chances to inter on the whole. Camoranesi has been the best player on the pitch so far imo. Zlatan and Nedved are doing a fair bit of running, while Zala has been largely anonymous, i expect him to have a better second half. I think Zebina is having a horrible time off it. He's practically humping every Inter player that comes his way, and hes giving the ball away way too cheaply. Anyway i dont see us getting a win from this game to be honest. I cannot see how inter will allow themselves to fall 18 points behind us. They have the motivational edge.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
Summary of first half:

Both defences dominating. Apart from an Adriano breakaway and a header on target by Nedved (cleared by Davids), nothing has been too dangerous. Zlatan has been showing flashes of his dribbling, but they end up in him either getting fouled, wasting it, or not being on the same page with Zalayeta.

Nedved has been disappointing and Zebina has been impressive again.

Let's hope their enthusiasm dies down and we take advantage of it.
What about Cannavaro, how he's doing?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)