[Serie A] Inter - Juventus (7 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
Moggi: Inter are finished
Sunday 28 November, 2004

Juve director general Luciano Moggi has turned the heat up on tonight’s showdown by claiming Inter’s Scudetto challenge is already over.

“I don’t think they can get back into the title race regardless of the result,” said the transfer guru. “They’re just too far away and let us not forget that if we slip up, Milan are in a much better position to take advantage.”

The Nerazzurri are a staggering 15 points adrift of the leaders after just 12 games, so a comeback to pick up their first League title since 1989 would be quite an achievement.

Despite the constant verbal battles between Moggi and the Inter staff, there are reports emerging this week that he is being lined up to give the San Siro side some organisation next season.

“No thank you,” said the wily old fox of Italian football. “I am happy at Juventus and until they throw me out I’ve no intention of leaving.”

The Turin giants have been at the centre of controversy following Friday’s doping trial verdict. Chief of medical staff Riccardo Agricola was found guilty of administering substances even when the players were not suffering from injuries.

“I agree with Fabio Capello, who agrees with director Antonio Giraudo. There is no case against the club and the appeals process will do its job.”

channel4.com

Buy on AliExpress.com

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
INTER - JUVENTUS

Tra poco Inter e Juventus scenderanno sul terreno di San Siro nel posticipo della tredicesima giornata di campionato.
Queste le formazioni:

INTER
Toldo; Zanetti J., Cordoba, Mihailovic, Favalli; Van Der Meyde, Cambiasso, Davids, Stankovic; Adriano, Martins.
A disposizione: Fontana, Burdisso, Materazzi, Emre, Zanetti C., Vieri, Recoba
All.: Mancini

JUVENTUS
Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta; Camoranesi, Emerson, Blasi, Nedved; Ibrahimovic, Zalayeta
A disposizione: Chimenti, Montero, Legrottaglie, Pessotto, Tacchinardi, Appiah, Kapo.
All.: Capello

Arbitro: Rodomonti

forza ragazzi, forza juve...................

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Moggi illustrates why I think Inter have a shot at this match. They may be so far out as to not even be able to catch up to Udinese, so Mancini has to have his squad motivated as if this were one of their few chances in Serie A to demonstrate their championship caliber and salvage something.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
15 minutes till the match starts.

Juve make us all proud and finally proven against the big teams also.

Capello,lead us to glory!:angel:

Forza Juve!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)