[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I
Happy with the derby

Was full of tension and great plays from us. Our players stepped up to the occasion and overall were better.

Deligt was kind of shaky but bonucci helped him a lot.

Dybala and ronaldo were great.

Pipa decisive.

Matuidi took one for the team.

The rest helped the cause in a positive way
I'm surprised no one mentions Alex Sandro. He's been solid in all matches he's played so far. Big improvement from the last couple of seasons.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Worth a watch if you didn't see it
Thanks bro. I got bits and pieces on my phone. Parts of first half and last 10 minutes. It was not an even match at all. They were clueless and just kept fouling. To think that we wanted to swap Dybala for Lukaku! What a bullet we dodged!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
"One general thing about San siro, in the home section they let juve fans sit there. There were lots and lots of juve fans around me, it's fucking shit. In England if you are an away fan in the home section you are fucked out. I had some little juve fucker dancing in my face at the second goal and I wanted to snap his legs, recally fucked me off and ruined the experience a lot."

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
"One general thing about San siro, in the home section they let juve fans sit there. There were lots and lots of juve fans around me, it's fucking shit. In England if you are an away fan in the home section you are fucked out. I had some little juve fucker dancing in my face at the second goal and I wanted to snap his legs, recally fucked me off and ruined the experience a lot."
:sad:

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
The ref did everything in his power to help inda scrape a win. Many tactical and brutal fouls not awarded.
In the end we prevailed because that's what champions do.
It seems juve still has the hunger to win and the complacency hasn't set in.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
im starting to believe this Juve will continue to be hungry for years to come. Mainly because Italy doesn't give this team the credit it has earned the past decade.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #455
    Great goals, nice to see our Argentinian duo heating up and staying hot.

Sarri seems to have some things figured out with basically every player we were concerned about lol

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
    Love this :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)