[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabiot

Jul 1, 2019
We have to fly to Barcelona and played intensed matched on Thursday while juventus had more day to rest. It’s insane how FIGC managed the schedule

-Antonio Conte on monday morning after his team crushed by Juventus

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I was checking the results in the last 20 matches between Inter and Juve and then I continued with our results against Milan, Napoli, Lazio and Roma. Our domination is ridiculous. The stats below are from the last 20 matches we played against each of these 5 teams in serie A, Coppa and Supercoppa

Milan 17-1-2 (35:12)
Lazio 16-1-3 (40:11)
Napoli 12-3-5 (38:25)
Inter 11-6-3 (27:17)
Roma 11-3-6 (28:16)

I don't think that even PSG and Bayern, or even Barcelona from the beginning of the decade, had such results against the main rivals.
If these results are anything to go by, Inter were among the teams we found hardest to beat and score against and they weren't as embarrassing as their neighbors.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #157
    Godin is on decline the last two years.
    So Godin is bad? No way, he isn't the one we all know but that back 3 is still a great defensive setup especially with Handanovic behind them.

Spath

Dec 6, 2012
    So Godin is bad? No way, he isn't the one we all know but that back 3 is still a great defensive setup especially with Handanovic behind them.
    No I didn't mean he is bad. I think he is not on the same level as he was before the last season.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #160
    No I didn't mean he is bad. I think he is not on the same level as he was before the last season.
    Agree here :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Next match thread open (and now locked) @Mark - probably gonna miss game for work again today. I will try and watch but if not you know what to do :heart:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)