[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
The ref was definitely biased. Barca players fouled non stop as opposed to tackling and most of their players went to ground under pressure because they knew they'd get a free kick. You could also argue that Inter deserved a penalty in the second half. This scares me about the CL, we could play a perfect game and still lose to scum like them.
as usual refs help the Spanish teams lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Please God let us win with the softest of penalties resulting in a red card in the dying minutes, amen
Nah, we should be better than that.
I don't like to kill their spirit and hoorah that early. Let it marinate a bit. Conte will drop out of CL and Coppa, do his restaurant routine, and concentrate on SeriaA. Then we should come to Milan, and crush their hopes with a red card and penalty.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Nah, we should be better than that.
I don't like to kill their spirit and hoorah that early. Let it marinate a bit. Conte will drop out of CL and Coppa, do his restaurant routine, and concentrate on SeriaA. Then we should come to Milan, and crush their hopes with a red card and penalty.
that is our only serie a game with them in milan this season :think: it's now or never.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #110
    I'd like a goal in the first minute of the game with the only shot we take all match off of Asamoah resulting in an own goal then we sit back for 89 minutes to win the game.

Silence after 1 minute. 89 minutes of Inter fans hoping for a result but not getting it.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Please God let us win with the softest of penalties resulting in a red card in the dying minutes, amen
    generally i crave those wins against rivals but this time i want to crush their spirits, crush their confidence send them back down to earth by showing them who the best team in italy still is.

A game that removes any ambition they might have of challenging juve

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #113
    generally i crave those wins against rivals but this time i want to crush their spirits, crush their confidence send them back down to earth by showing them who the best team in italy still is.

A game that removes any ambition they might have of challenging juve
    You want them to hold onto that belief for as long as you can...that makes the crash that much better.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    I'd like a goal in the first minute of the game with the only shot we take all match off of Asamoah resulting in an own goal then we sit back for 89 minutes to win the game.

Silence after 1 minute. 89 minutes of Inter fans hoping for a result but not getting it.
    Sounds like a buttclenching viewing on our side too though :(

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
    I hope for an amusing match. Serie A at its finest. Chances at both ends, but us finishing every chance and winning by a large margin. Crush their dreams with an amazing match (Napoli but without the comeback)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)