[Serie A] Inter 1-2 JUVENTUS [October 6th, 2019] (15 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pissed that AA commented on it[he didn't] and said he doesn't have to thank him about it.
I just read that on Football Italia. Fucking crying bitch! 10 eur. dinner! Fuck him....Oh I want sooooo much humiliating this idiots tommorow. And I strongly support claims for the removal for his star.Not because he didn't deserve it but because of his statement...."I am interista now,and I will REMAIN interista when I leave Inter"....... Unbelievable statement!!!!!!! Piece of shit!!!!

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
That pinstripe Inter kit from the video and this year's black kit are nice.

I think we'll have most of the possession but we'll need to be sharp in front of goal, they'll be effective if they try and defend a lead so the first goal is very important. What I saw from the Barca game is that their counter is good but if we can break it up we should nullify them so our defense needs to be on point.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
So much mediocrity in their squad, only someone like Cunte can make them perform beyond expectations.

Can’t wait for Ronaldo to make Godin his bitch for the thousandth time in his career.
they actually habe a very, very solid squad. Their midfield gonna shit all over ours. Ive watched almost all of inter's games this season and im telling you, Brozovic is playing like Modric this season, Sensi is in a great form, Lukaku is there to exploit our greatest weakness and will be a very big threat from crosses. Asamoah has been incredibly solid for inter, the players are very motivated and they have a very clear game plan where every player knows what they are doing. Their coumter attacks are scary as fuck, their first touch build up from defence is just like Juve' when we were under Conte and that scares me the most because this season we have been loosing the ball in the stupidest of ways and have been counter attacked so many times. Lets not mentiom the fact that they are much better physically prepared than our players. My point is that underestimating them will be suicide

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So much mediocrity in their squad, only someone like Cunte can make them perform beyond expectations.

Can’t wait for Ronaldo to make Godin his bitch for the thousandth time in his career.
This is actually were Ronaldo steps up. Big Games.

- - - Updated - - -

Seria A > La liga
juve inter > real barca

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
they actually habe a very, very solid squad. Their midfield gonna shit all over ours. Ive watched almost all of inter's games this season and im telling you, Brozovic is playing like Modric this season, Sensi is in a great form, Lukaku is there to exploit our greatest weakness and will be a very big threat from crosses. Asamoah has been incredibly solid for inter, the players are very motivated and they have a very clear game plan where every player knows what they are doing. Their coumter attacks are scary as fuck, their first touch build up from defence is just like Juve' when we were under Conte and that scares me the most because this season we have been loosing the ball in the stupidest of ways and have been counter attacked so many times. Lets not mentiom the fact that they are much better physically prepared than our players. My point is that underestimating them will be suicide
giphy.gif

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Someone here hails that shitty Inter team!Yes,they are robots playing under Conte.Our only worry is that we aren't well acknowledged to each other(players).But ,we are way better to them.And ,most important.Conte will try to press us at the begging but will play for 0-0 And will be satisfied with that.

Chiello3

IL Capitano
Nov 26, 2017
chill out bro they are just inter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)