[Serie A] Inter 0-1 Juventus [19th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (11 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Shit teammates. Come on. Let's not exaggerate. But hey, you keep throating the French Frog. I'll remain skeptical and disapproving.
If you don't renew Rabiot, who are you bringing in that is gonna be cheaper and better.

I'm listening.

He has earned his renewal, but you just don't like him.

Hell, I don't even like him, but he has been great this season and I don't see us getting someone better than him.

Last edited:

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
If you don't renew Rabiot, who are you bringing in that is gonna be cheaper and better.

I'm listening.

Hell, I don't even like him, but he has been great this season and I don't see us getting someone better than him.
he will never earn the kind of renewal he is asking for.
He wants 10m after taxes.
He is already on 7m after taxes
and mommy Rabiot want 10m as sign cash

Will not happen unless he agree to a 6m net and max 5m sign in cash.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Thing is none of them two victorys, left us overjoyed, or atleast for long..

I mean we won inter four days after having been knocked out of CL. The measly 1-0 win against chelsea left a sour taste weeks later as they humiliated us at their ground.
I would go as far back as 2020, when we beat Barca at Nou Camp and topping the group as a better example.

This victory, brought joy because for once we actually played really well, looked comfortable and despite the scoreline, it gives us confidence and belief something is changing.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Thing is none of them two victorys, left us overjoyed, or atleast for long..

I mean we won inter four days after having been knocked out of CL. The measly 1-0 win against chelsea left a sour taste weeks later as they humiliated us at their ground.
I would go as far back as 2020, when we beat Barca at Nou Camp and topping the group as a better example.

This victory, brought joy because for once we actually played really well, looked comfortable and despite the scoreline, it gives us confidence and belief something is changing.
Honestly the victory brought me joy as its the only bright light of this season.
Playing well? Tactically we have but its nothing close to the level of the big clubs and until I see consistency and growth

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And it wasn't just defensive organization either. Playing at the Meazza, Juve looked far more threatening with the ball than Inta did.
Ok so I hear the praise but I also need to state Inter played exactly the way we need them too. Inter played possession a thing we dont want (at least Allegri doesnt want).
If you play against a side at Inter level it could work as its letting them play our game.
The problem this is nothing that indicates a Scudetto run next season.
In fact Im pretty sure Napoli would win it again.
2nd place? Yes the league but Napoli is very weak.
Europe? Maybe EL as for CL its knockouts or if we get lucky a QF.
Although I really like the win, to go over your head isnt reccomanded at this stage.
If I need to pick now I still vote for a change.

Jun 16, 2020
Usually I never pay attention to the fans of the opposition or the coach. Difficult to open Twitter without seeing al the complaints of Inzaghi and Interisti in general.

Lets take a moment to remember they got neutralised by 3 players who played Serie B or lower a year ago and try to blame their loss in the referee. Lets add all the dubious decisions they had in favour against us over the recent years.

Its a pathetic loser club. If I were a director there I’d slap Inzaghi in his face

Like or dislike Allegri, at least we can all agree he basically never blames the ref

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Usually I never pay attention to the fans of the opposition or the coach. Difficult to open Twitter without seeing al the complaints of Inzaghi and Interisti in general.

Lets take a moment to remember they got neutralised by 3 players who played Serie B or lower a year ago and try to blame their loss in the referee. Lets add all the dubious decisions they had in favour against us over the recent years.

Its a pathetic loser club. If I were a director there I’d slap Inzaghi in his face

Like or dislike Allegri, at least we can all agree he basically never blames the ref
Agree

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
9 goals 4 assists with shit teammates and shit coach. Nuff said
36 months of pussyfooting and doing absoluely nothing. He's putting in the effort because he wanted to be on the French team for the WC and his contract is up. Once a mental midget, always a mental midget.

But hey, you keep sucking his dick. I'll err on the side of caution and keep doubting a guy who was irrelevant and invisible for 36 months prior. A few good months doesn't erase or negate years of mediocrity.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm listening.

Earned his renewal? Sure, if he was making reasonable bank. 7+ million for a guy who was sleepwalking through his contract until recently is pathetic, unwarranted, and undeserved.

Here. Take your pick. Some have contracts expiring in 2023 and others in 2024.

https://www.transfermarkt.com/trans..._id=alle&altersklasse=alle&land_id=0&yt0=Show

https://www.transfermarkt.com/trans..._id=alle&altersklasse=alle&land_id=0&yt0=Show

I'm sure you can find at least 2 interesting names there.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
36 months of pussyfooting and doing absoluely nothing. He's putting in the effort because he wanted to be on the French team for the WC and his contract is up. Once a mental midget, always a mental midget.

But hey, you keep sucking his dick. I'll err on the side of caution and keep doubting a guy who was irrelevant and invisible for 36 months prior. A few good months doesn't erase or negate years of mediocrity.

- - - Updated - - -

Earned his renewal? Sure, if he was making reasonable bank. 7+ million for a guy who was sleepwalking through his contract until recently is pathetic, unwarranted, and undeserved.

Allegri eats the shit now after 5 years of magnificient glory.
Things change fast in football world Sir.
I'm keeping my faith that Rabiot is no longer a momma boy :bow:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

No ser, I'm not going through that shit list. You do it for me.

You keep talking bout not renewing, so you give me the names of the players you'd replace him with.

Also, not unwarrented, not undeserved - you just biased as fuck. Made up your opinion and it's never gonna change.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No ser, I'm not going through that shit list. You do it for me.

You keep talking bout not renewing, so you give me the names of the players you'd replace him with.

Also, not unwarrented, not undeserved - you just biased as fuck. Made up your opinion and it's never gonna change.
It is unwarranted and undeserved in my not so humble and incredibly biased and prejudiced opinion. Your opinion is he deserves that extension at the current salary - feel free to believe so. I'm not saying you're wrong, but neither am I. After all, opinions are subjective. You could objectively argue that he's having a career year, but I could objectively counter by stating that he was dogshit for 3 years, conning the club and doing absolutely nothing. Had he been working for a top tier organization, he would have been shitcanned a long time ago. Unfortunately, that's not how it works in football.

Ruben Neves, Youri Tielemans, and Konrad Laimer from the players on the list with expiring contracts in 2023 and 2024.

Anyway, I still love you :dule:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
It is unwarranted and undeserved in my not so humble and incredibly biased and prejudiced opinion. Your opinion is he deserves that extension at the current salary - feel free to believe so. I'm not saying you're wrong, but neither am I. After all, opinions are subjective. You could objectively argue that he's having a career year, but I could objectively counter by stating that he was dogshit for 3 years, conning the club and doing absolutely nothing. Had he been working for a top tier organization, he would have been shitcanned a long time ago. Unfortunately, that's not how it works in football.

Ruben Neves, Youri Tielemans, and Konrad Laimer from the players on the list with expiring contracts in 2023 and 2024.

Anyway, I still love you :dule:
Lets take a look at what Rabiot brings - He is a good hustler and his physical presence helps, he improved his forward runs but he is not an assist man or a goal scorer despite him scoring a bit this season.
7M sounds a bit high for a player of these abilities therefore I agree that we would be overpaying.
That being said we are also not good enough at the moment and he is definitely one of our best players at the moment.

If we renew - Considering he stays as he is now - We would be overpaying but its not all bad as he is the type of player who can attract interest from other clubs so he could eventually get sold therefore recuperating some of the money spent on him
If we dont renew - We would have to find a replacement, not an impossible task but there is also the adaptating process.
Im not crazy about either option but I personally would pick the later.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)