[Serie A] Inter 0-1 Juventus [19th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (5 Viewers)

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
How this club reached the quarters of the champions league is beyond me. And they think they stand a chance against benfica.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I had the same thought while watching. Suddenly we looked like a proper team. Everybody clicking, high fiving, communicating.

- - - Updated - - -

Baus, what's your take on Rabiot?
He’s been phenomenal since returning from the World Cup. Playing like a world class player. The doubt remains whether he will play like this if we re-sign him for another 3-4 years? But as of right now, he’s one of our key players.

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #194
    He’s been phenomenal since returning from the World Cup. Playing like a world class player. The doubt remains whether he will play like this if we re-sign him for another 3-4 years? But as of right now, he’s one of our key players.
    3 year contract tops, with him allowed to leave for a reasonable fee in the last year so that he can make bank somewhere else should be best for all parties involved.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
    Mar 13, 2011
    3 year contract tops, with him allowed to leave for a reasonable fee in the last year so that he can make bank somewhere else should be best for all parties involved.
    Agree, and not to disrupt the wage structure which we are building. The wages Szchezng and Bonucci are on we can't afford. Even the silly money Pogba is on. Rabiot is rarely injured but we can't trust him to perform consistently when not playing for a contract.

Current wage, and perhaps higher bonuses. That could be the key to keeping him motivated next year.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    I never said otherwise. I wouldn't use words like phenomenal or amazing though. JJ has been starved of quality mids for years now, so someone who does things right consistently is now considered a savior. I understand. It's like going to fight off in a war and not seeing pussy for years.

Fagiot has been consistent and efficient, but he's no superstar, yet he commands/demands superstar wages.

If he agrees to 5 million a year for two seasons, then you renew him. Anything beyond that is a monumental risk.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
    Fagiot has been consistent and efficient, but he's no superstar, yet he commands/demands superstar wages.

If he agrees to 5 million a year for two seasons, then you renew him. Anything beyond that is a monumental risk.
    You would have had no problem giving Dybala €7m a year and he is no superstar either.

€5m and two years, now you are just being unrealistic.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah way too much.
    But if the choice was Allegri or Conte I would always choose Conte.
    :sergio:

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
    I never said otherwise. I wouldn't use words like phenomenal or amazing though. JJ has been starved of quality mids for years now, so someone who does things right consistently is now considered a savior. I understand. It's like going to fight off in a war and not seeing pussy for years.

9 goals 4 assists with shit teammates and shit coach. Nuff said

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)