[Serie A] Inter 0-1 Juventus [19th March, 2023 20:45 CET] (16 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
So if Porto > Sporting
inter> Porto
and Juve > inter
then Juve > Sporting right?
And Monza > everyone

- - - Updated - - -

Who would have thought that Inzaghi is such a little bitch.

Well I guess when you look at him it shows, but still.
Hes always been like this, perhaps less so at lazio but he was always a whiny bitch

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We played like a team, guys ran and hustled and played for each other, love to see it
The whole match I was impressed how individual details and team quality exceeded what we normally see from this squad. Gatti was in beast mode. Our forward midfielders all galloped together on the ball and amply distributed thoughtful passes on the trot. Our defense got all the minor details of the game right.

It was almost a bit shocking, really.

Just came here to say 0-1 win full of controversy and merda players butthurt.
Dat's how the Derby d'Italia ideally ends: Juve with three points, and Inda swabbing their anuses with a rape kit.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The whole match I was impressed how individual details and team quality exceeded what we normally see from this squad. Gatti was in beast mode. Our forward midfielders all galloped together on the ball and amply distributed thoughtful passes on the trot. Our defense got all the minor details of the game right.

It was almost a bit shocking, really.
I had the same thought while watching. Suddenly we looked like a proper team. Everybody clicking, high fiving, communicating.

- - - Updated - - -

It wasn’t a handball and we should have smashed these cunts by 3 or 4.

But it is nice to have them seethe and cry after a game where they felt they were “robbed”. Just like old times.
Baus, what's your take on Rabiot?

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Good game tactically. I missed the Chiesa injury but watched the rest.
Rabiot handball? at first I thought it was a clear handball but after the replay I dont think it even touched his hand while Vlahovic had his hand close to the body.
Due to VAR interfering only on clear incidents (or at least thats their job) - Its not a handball as the image is definitely not clear enough to make such a ruling therefore the goal should be allowed as it was.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006

So rocchi the referee designator is considering releasing the audio of the conversation held between last night's ref and the var room.

All to appease the inter illuminati, because any controversial goal for Juve may later land them in trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)