[Serie A] Hellas Verona 2-2 Juventus [17th February, 2024 18:00 CET] (6 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Yes our whole game is built around turning the ball over but doing it in a safe way. So we never make simple passes that could turn over 1 out of 100 times in a bad area, instead we punt them the ball and guarantee lost possession but in a non dangerous area.

When new players are integrated they play football and try moves to break the midfield lines of the opponent. Passes or dribbles. Then they get lobotomized. Watch Alcaraz.

He tried already different one touches to break the lines and failed a couple but he put 2 key passes. Now watch those moves disappear like Yildiz
Leave @Vlad out of this. He's just trolling and he's funny. The other two are hopeless. Mister's dick is stuck in too deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't remember if it was last season or early this season but there was a match Iling-Jr seemed to be the only one trying to break down defenses and move forward. A breath of fresh air, really.

He lost the ball a few times though and you could see in Allegri's face that wouldn't be allowed anymore. I don't remember him being this adventurous again.
Fraud is definitely destroyer of attacking talented players. He has done this to multiple players, think of Chiesa on his first season here, Vlahovic, Kostic, Fagioli, Iling Junior, Yildiz is already damaged, Rabiot was way more attacking oriented etc.
Biggest problem is that majority of them couldn't be repaired after his treatment.
His mental illness has taken him completely, revenge for "gol di muntari" is in full swing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i watched the game with a few friends in the stadium, among angry verona fans. it was fun

analyzing the game on an individual level is pointless, this team completely fell apart. losing the scudetto hopes was apparently a blow too big to handle and dropping below 4th place is a real possibility now

i wanted to visit the bentegodi for a while. it certainly has an ambiance, it was much more enjoyable than i thought based on the broadcasted matches. fans were awesome, they haven't stopped for a second. and the city is beautiful. we went one day early so we could see everything but it was impossible so i'll have to return with the whole family

i know that very few here visit matches, just a pro tip for anyone willing to go to the same stadium: when you buy your ticket online, you're required to provide a club card number unless you're from a few selected italian regions. just pick one of those as your residence during the checkout and you could enter the stadium without any issues. check was a joke, i was asked whether i had a cigarette lighter on me, i said no, and that was all. i even had a bottle of water in my hand and nobody cared although it is supposed to be strickly forbidden lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i watched the game with a few friends in the stadium, among angry verona fans. it was fun

analyzing the game on an individual level is pointless, this team completely fell apart. losing the scudetto hopes was apparently a blow too big to handle and dropping below 4th place is a real possibility now

i wanted to visit the bentegodi for a while. it certainly has an ambiance, it was much more enjoyable than i thought based on the broadcasted matches. fans were awesome, they haven't stopped for a second. and the city is beautiful. we went one day early so we could see everything but it was impossible so i'll have to return with the whole family

i know that very few here visit matches, just a pro tip for anyone willing to go to the same stadium: when you buy your ticket online, you're required to provide a club card number unless you're from a few selected italian regions. just pick one of those as your residence during the checkout and you could enter the stadium without any issues. check was a joke, i was asked whether i had a cigarette lighter on me, i said no, and that was all. i even had a bottle of water in my hand and nobody cared although it is supposed to be strickly forbidden lol
was this the security guy at the stadium by any chance?
worst-security.gif

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009

I was in Verona last season for the game & also loved the Bentegodi. :heart:
I just have a soft spot for those dilapidated stadiums. It think the last time they did any upkeep, it was still paid for in lira. Personal highlights for me were the toilets and all the weed & tares. Big trees even, at certain spots. :lol:

Quick word of advice on the check when entering: Verona is probably the most lenient one I have encountered myself so far. But that's an exception. They have been pretty strict in the other stadiums I visited. Very strict even, usually. I have seen multiple people denied entrance over the years.

Verona is indeed a lovely city to walk around in. I really enjoyed it myself as well.
Then again, most Italian cities are great to spend some time in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)