[Serie A] Hellas Verona 2-2 Juventus [17th February, 2024 18:00 CET] (5 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
We’ve played 19th, 16th, 17th in 3 of last 4 matches. Two of them at home. We got 2 pts. Laughable shit.
Our schedule for the rest of the season gets a lot harder after the Frosinone game too. With the form we’re in, our clueless and rattled coach, and this team of mentally weak mediocre hacks…top 4 is in serious jeopardy.

Jul 28, 2002
What a poor game. Usual trends all present.

tiny positive in Alvarez’s penchant for quick direct play….sure that will get coached out of him soon.

Rabiot - so frustrating

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I watched this one delayed.

Kostic is so fucking bad it's a joke. All he does it pass it to the first man every time he crosses now.

Allegri once again just leave Yildiz and Chiesa out there for a little bit, he is fucking desperate to take Yildiz off once chiesa comes on.

We are in free fall.

Coach is a fraud, please get rid of him.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Screenshot_20240218_141128~2.jpg

Dont like our approach in the 2nd Verona goal. From the throw in, we throw far away hoping to get to the player and win aerial duel. Not to the player feet. It's like low team mentality that afraid to control the ball and build from own half.

From that moment, it went to Verona player's head. Head to this Verona's player that control the ball and for about 7-8 seconds he can control without nobody press him. There are our 3 midfield in straight line (Rabiot - McKennie - Loca ?). And this Verona's player can pick up the pass tlin between our midfield line and Center Back. This is so passive. There should be McKennie or Loca press him. Why the backtracking when this Verona player approach them.

From there the ball goes to Folorunsho and Danilo try to tackle him, and it goes to Noslin and Goal. Poor approach. Sometimes i thought Allegri approach is too passive

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Stuck the landing.

Our schedule for the rest of the season gets a lot harder after the Frosinone game too. With the form we’re in, our clueless and rattled coach, and this team of mentally weak mediocre hacks…top 4 is in serious jeopardy.
I've been saying that too since last week... this post-Inter Cuckventus is going to struggle to get points for a bit and will jeopardize any Top 4 finish.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We need a thread for the Frosinone game. Let's get the party started early :numnum: :b81:

Maybe Failegri will actually get a win in that game, so his dickriders can come out and guzzle some more of his man juice before going back into hibernation for the Nipples and Atalanta games.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Screenshot_20240218_141128~2.jpg

Dont like our approach in the 2nd Verona goal. From the throw in, we throw far away hoping to get to the player and win aerial duel. Not to the player feet. It's like low team mentality that afraid to control the ball and build from own half.

From that moment, it went to Verona player's head. Head to this Verona's player that control the ball and for about 7-8 seconds he can control without nobody press him. There are our 3 midfield in straight line (Rabiot - McKennie - Loca ?). And this Verona's player can pick up the pass tlin between our midfield line and Center Back. This is so passive. There should be McKennie or Loca press him. Why the backtracking when this Verona player approach them.

From there the ball goes to Folorunsho and Danilo try to tackle him, and it goes to Noslin and Goal. Poor approach. Sometimes i thought Allegri approach is too passive
Yes our whole game is built around turning the ball over but doing it in a safe way. So we never make simple passes that could turn over 1 out of 100 times in a bad area, instead we punt them the ball and guarantee lost possession but in a non dangerous area.

When new players are integrated they play football and try moves to break the midfield lines of the opponent. Passes or dribbles. Then they get lobotomized. Watch Alcaraz.

He tried already different one touches to break the lines and failed a couple but he put 2 key passes. Now watch those moves disappear like Yildiz

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Yes our whole game is built around turning the ball over but doing it in a safe way. So we never make simple passes that could turn over 1 out of 100 times in a bad area, instead we punt them the ball and guarantee lost possession but in a non dangerous area.

When new players are integrated they play football and try moves to break the midfield lines of the opponent. Passes or dribbles. Then they get lobotomized. Watch Alcaraz.

He tried already different one touches to break the lines and failed a couple but he put 2 key passes. Now watch those moves disappear like Yildiz
People joke, but it is literally footballing terrorism.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But I heard that he's working miracles with the squad at his disposal - it's amazing that the highest paid coach with the most expensively assembeld squad in the league is in 2nd place. Based on the dysfunctional team we have, we should barely be fighting for top 4, given our severe limitations and how Stronk our competitors are.

At least that's what the experts Juve123, Vlad, and Patrizi told me :boh:

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
couldn't watch the game because of my saturday league game (we lost 4-0)

saw the highlights and read post game details,

think my team had better clear cut chances yesterday

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
But I heard that he's working miracles with the squad at his disposal - it's amazing that the highest paid coach with the most expensively assembeld squad in the league is in 2nd place. Based on the dysfunctional team we have, we should barely be fighting for top 4, given our severe limitations and how Stronk our competitors are.

At least that's what the experts Juve123, Vlad, and Patrizi told me :boh:
Leave @Vlad out of this. He's just trolling and he's funny. The other two are hopeless. Mister's dick is stuck in too deep.

- - - Updated - - -

Can't remember if it was last season or early this season but there was a match Iling-Jr seemed to be the only one trying to break down defenses and move forward. A breath of fresh air, really.

He lost the ball a few times though and you could see in Allegri's face that wouldn't be allowed anymore. I don't remember him being this adventurous again.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)