[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (20 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Buffon - Solid

Grygera - 5
Legrottaglie -4 was his fault at both goals
Chiellini - 6.5
Grosso - 5 our left flank should have looked better but I must admit he had some fine crosses from those FKs

Melo - 6.5 he would get a 7 but he is annoying me sometimes he play the ball too much and losses possession
Poulsen - 6 average
Marchisio - 7.5
Camoranesi - 6.5 he was good but not excellent

Amauri - 5.5 nice first half was involved and tried to get forward everytime was denied by mistakes of the ref who called against him despite a Genoa player holding his shirt for the entire 1st half. at the 2nd half he dissapeared
Iaquinta - 7.5 would have got more but he misses some chances that he shouldn`t miss like the pass where he took the GK down and didn`t put the ball in the net also a nice pass which he didn`t control well and the Genoa keeper was there to get the ball afterwards
Giovinco- 6
Trez- 6.5 didn`t play much got one chance from 2 yards and he putted it in

Referee- 0 ruled out a valid goal+ whistled against Amauri on 2 occasions instead of giving us the advantage or at least a foul as the Genoa player clearly took Amauri`s shirt

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
You think Poulsen was good?
If you are interested to know how I feel...

Poulsen did have a good start in the 1st 15-20 minutes and became erratic as the game goes on.

I can't believed myself that Grosso is outjumped, yet he provided the freekick for Trez's goal.

Amauri seems to have left his scoring boots at home

Ferrara is too passive for today's game.

Having said that, it doesn't really matter who gets the blame. That will be the locker room issue. Just focus on the next game and you will see who sits on the bench and who gets to play. There are more important things to be done instead of fretting over a draw against a competitive opponent eh?

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Marchisio is MOTM. IQ a very distant second. Claudio was brilliant. Took our midfield by the collar and drove them up the pitch when things were looking static. It’s early in the season yet he has already contributed a lot and cemented his starting spot.

A point against a team who only lost twice at home last season is a good result any way you look at it.

Ciro could have made his subs earlier, Amauri needs to start scoring again, and Poulsen was meh, but none of that bothers me nearly as much Chiellini and Camo making the same mistakes every game this season.

Chiellini either hoofs the ball up the field or clumsily dribbles it through midfield. Whichever method he chooses, the majority of the time the other team ends up with the ball. Not to mention he leaves us exposed to fast breaks, and wtf is the point of a player like Melo if you're not going to use him.

Camo has been very nonchalant in possession this season. He is taking way to many touches and dicking around with the ball. Today, the passes he did make were either straight to the other team or to a teammate in a tight space.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Why can't the likes of Grygera, Poulsen or Tiago get the injuries that keep them out. Why does it always seem to be our best players?
He he, i was wondering the same for the past two years and i m always hoping our luck will change.
If we cant have all our starters, i m just hoping that we will get a high % of them.

Some of them are however more important than the rest, it is obvious that when we miss DP, Diego and Sissoko at the same time, we will suffer...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Only against Roma we played better (Diego?). Against Chievo and Livorno we had good first half and boring (against Livorno) and nervous (against Chievo) second half. Against Bordeaux we were bad and against Lazio we were average.
Today we were solid.
What do you mean by solid? We almost lost the match...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)