[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (19 Viewers)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Poll for man of the match please.

I want to see if it's Marchisio or Iaquinta.
It's very hard to pick! As Iaquinta scored and he kept on pressing defenders, never stopped running, but Marchisio on the other hand was amazing, run even more, gave quality passes and dribbled, both wasted a lot of chances thou.. I think I will vote for Marchisio!

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
looking at the your post count i guess you are long enough member that you should know what i am talking about.

i am just emulating the 08/15-bullshit people write here all the time ...

everytime its the coaches that do not know a thing about football, because they wait to long to make their substitutions,

but surely all people that did hail ferrara as a definitive improvement over ranieri don't mention that he does make the same errors,
because they are not man enough to admit they were wrong.

so either all those coaches are retards for doing these "mistakes" over and over again and every fan here would do better or many people are just talking out of their arse acting like they had remotely the knowledge modern football coaches have

i do not really post much here which is not meant sarcastic, because it would really be like throwing pearls in front of the pigs ...
Wow. I had forgotten you even existed until today. Why did you start posting again? :sergio:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
but a point isnt bad were on level terms with inter after all that shit ill take a point
And Inter had 4 home matches while we played away to Genoa, Lazio and Roma.
13pts after 5 rounds, and having the schedule in mind, is very good.
I'm disappointed we didn't win tonight, because we could have done it with a bit more concentration, but i won't complain too much.

As for Ferrara, i understand his subs. We had total control in the second half and i was waiting for our second goal in any second. I was sure the guys will do it. That's why Ferrara didn't change anything because things, apart from not scoring the goal, were going good so far and we were pressuring. Then we conceded and it was time for changes. He did what was needed.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
looking at the your post count i guess you are long enough member that you should know what i am talking about.

i am just emulating the 08/15-bullshit people write here all the time ...

everytime its the coaches that do not know a thing about football, because they wait to long to make their substitutions,

but surely all people that did hail ferrara as a definitive improvement over ranieri don't mention that he does make the same errors,
because they are not man enough to admit they were wrong.

so either all those coaches are retards for doing these "mistakes" over and over again and every fan here would do better or many people are just talking out of their arse acting like they had remotely the knowledge modern football coaches have

i do not really post much here which is not meant sarcastic, because it would really be like throwing pearls in front of the pigs ...
thing is though mate ciro has made mistakes but yet he doesnt make them over and over like ranieri

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I´m fine with the point, we managed to come back, that´s great. Trez is back. dunno what´s wrong with Amauri. Poulsen useless, and you won´t agree with me but Melo was bad, he gathered many balls, but he just couldn´t pass it to his own teammate, he always tried the most difficult balls. Marchisio MOM.
I agree about Melo, he looked rusty & always choose the difficult option. We went into this game with the wrong attitude i.e. giving Genoa too much respect. We could have owned them. However this game shows how inept both defences are with high balls. And Grosso makes me miss Molinaro.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's very hard to pick! As Iaquinta scored and he kept on pressing defenders, never stopped running, but Marchisio on the other hand was amazing, run even more, gave quality passes and dribbled, both wasted a lot of chances thou.. I think I will vote for Marchisio!
It's hard but I think I will vote for Marchisio as well. He was simply amazing.

Poll please and edit the title of this one, add the result. :pint:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Grosso put in like 6 million freekicks that we scored barely offside goals on, and a goal on, so dont bad talk grosso, he played well. Amauri was shit, deal with it.
oh i am dealing with it. grosso got raped on his side and cost us the goal, and he didnt do much going forward, i will not even answer your argument about the freekicks as thats just too childish for me.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
And Inter had 4 home matches while we played away to Genoa, Lazio and Roma.
13pts after 5 rounds, and having the schedule in mind, is very good.
I'm disappointed we didn't win tonight, because we could have done it with a bit more concentration, but i won't complain too much.

As for Ferrara, i understand his subs. We had total control in the second half and i was waiting for our second goal in any second. I was sure the guys will do it. That's why Ferrara didn't change anything because things, apart from not scoring the goal, were going good so far and we were pressuring. Then we conceded and it was time for changes. He did what was needed.

I was reading the other day that Mourinho is complaining abt the schedule, wats wrong with those asses ??!!

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
And yet unlucky not to win. We missed too many chances (2 free headers for Amauri at 1:0), we had a perfectly legit goal disallowed (at 1:1, we conceded immediately after the disallowed goal) and we were unlucky with their precision. Perfectly taken headers for their goals and one more shot easily saved by Buffon. We had much more. But we much be more lethal.
Agree 100%.

Genoa are a very good team with a very smart coach.
But still i also think we played good,and had the better chances.
we didn't steal the point,we laso deserved to win,they didn't deserve to lose.
draw is a fair result.
2-2 away at Genoa?i take it.

We only getting better,and we still without Sissoko,Diego,DP...!
Forza Juve!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)