[Serie A] Genoa 2-2 JUVENTUS Sep 24th 2009 - 5th round (1 Viewer)

Genoa - Juve [Matchday 5] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grosso

• Chiellini

• Legrottaglie

• Grygera

• Poulsen

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Camoranesi

• Amauri

• Iaquinta

• Giovinco

• Trezeguet

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
We did better from last year. Stealing a point from Luigi ferraris isn't bad at all considering how good is genoa at the moment.
Credit to Ciro for putting trezeguet in the last minutes.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
we are damn lucky not to lose this match.
And yet unlucky not to win. We missed too many chances (2 free headers for Amauri at 1:0), we had a perfectly legit goal disallowed (at 1:1, we conceded immediately after the disallowed goal) and we were unlucky with their precision. Perfectly taken headers for their goals and one more shot saved by Buffon. We had much more. But we must be more lethal.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
what the fuck are you talking about?
looking at the your post count i guess you are long enough member that you should know what i am talking about.

i am just emulating the 08/15-bullshit people write here all the time ...

everytime its the coaches that do not know a thing about football, because they wait to long to make their substitutions,

but surely all people that did hail ferrara as a definitive improvement over ranieri don't mention that he does make the same errors,
because they are not man enough to admit they were wrong.

so either all those coaches are retards for doing these "mistakes" over and over again and every fan here would do better or many people are just talking out of their arse acting like they had remotely the knowledge modern football coaches have

i do not really post much here which is not meant sarcastic, because it would really be like throwing pearls in front of the pigs ...

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Was it only me who wanted that subs were made some 10 min earlyer?

And any news on Marchisios injury? Was it just a cramp?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
And yet unlucky not to win. We missed too many chances (2 free headers for Amauri at 1:0), we had a perfectly legit goal disallowed (at 1:1, we conceded immediately after the disallowed goal) and we were unlucky with their precision. Perfectly taken headers for their goals and one more shot easily saved by Buffon. We had much more. But we much be more lethal.
iaquinta's little dribble around the keeper as well

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
I´m fine with the point, we managed to come back, that´s great. Trez is back. dunno what´s wrong with Amauri. Poulsen useless, and you won´t agree with me but Melo was bad, he gathered many balls, but he just couldn´t pass it to his own teammate, he always tried the most difficult balls. Marchisio MOM.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)