[Serie A] Genoa 2-1 Juventus [May 6th, 2022] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
so Bianconero doesn’t kill himself.
Come on man. I honestly don't care anymore. I don't even care about the Coppa. I'm just waiting to see what changes we make during the summer, and if plumberson and fagjinho come in with the malignant french malaise and the brazilian sideways passing merchant remaining, I can focus on the NBA next season.

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #85
    I'm watching premiere of Dr Strange 2 same time as game time. So will miss this live. Will watch after tho.

Its needed, ater watching a magical mind bending and thrilling blockbuster, for balance I need to bring down the level of excitement and dull my senses with some Jihadball.
    Everyone needs Jihadiball in their lives

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    My PS5 was delivered today. Should I play the hell out of it or watch another magical performance by JJ?

What a dilemma :shocked:

The PS5, as someone who had it all year, gotta say, its just like Juve,

a jihad console, it promises maximum result, but it breaks you down with agonizingly boring pragmatic existence.

aka both Juve and PS5 have one thing in common, neither has any game*.

*I'm still playing ps4 games on my PS5.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Come on man. I honestly don't care anymore. I don't even care about the Coppa. I'm just waiting to see what changes we make during the summer, and if plumberson and fagjinho come in with the malignant french malaise and the brazilian sideways passing merchant remaining, I can focus on the NBA next season.
    How can you not?

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013

a jihad console, it promises maximum result, but it breaks you down with agonizingly boring pragmatic existence.

PS5 - dust collecting machine in my household. Sad.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
    Jan 16, 2013

it’s the same with every generation though isn’t it? Not much to do on the first few years. Very few games out.

At least some of those ps4 games got an upgraded version. I’ll definitely play The Witcher again.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Now that some people celebrated 4th place, are those people allowed to celebrate 3rd place too if it happens or is that overkill
    Only if they have recovered enough sperm since then to ejaculate again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We'd play that game 100 times and win 99, still can't believe how ridiculous that finish was lol.

We just arsed around in front of goal, pathetic tbh.

Subs were made with the Coppa in mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)