[Serie A] Genoa 2-1 Juventus [May 6th, 2022] (16 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
yes apparently

can't wait to see miretti again though
Bonucci Rugani has to be the most underwhelming pairing ever, shitting bricks every time I see them together

- - - Updated - - -

@Siamak

To maintain parallelism/parallel structure in your signature consider changing it to simplicity, sincerity and loyalty

OR

Simple, Sincere and Loyal
So you're advising now? That's your job, to give advice to people?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
@Siamak

To maintain parallelism/parallel structure in your signature consider changing it to simplicity, sincerity and loyalty

OR

Simple, Sincere and Loyal
Thank You. I also have it on my telegram and Whatapp. May Allah grant you the highest ranks of jannah

- - - Updated - - -

No way I'm wasting a Friday night watching this shit
Friday in Iran is weekend. I have free time to shave my balls and watching football.

Last edited:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No way I'm wasting a Friday night watching this shit
I'm watching premiere of Dr Strange 2 same time as game time. So will miss this live. Will watch after tho.

Its needed, ater watching a magical mind bending and thrilling blockbuster, for balance I need to bring down the level of excitement and dull my senses with some Jihadball.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I'm watching premiere of Dr Strange 2 same time as game time. So will miss this live. Will watch after tho.

Its needed, ater watching a magical mind bending and thrilling blockbuster, for balance I need to bring down the level of excitement and dull my senses with some Jihadball.
My PS5 was delivered today. Should I play the hell out of it or watch another magical performance by JJ?

What a dilemma :shocked:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)