[Serie A] Genoa 2-0 JUVENTUS [March 17th, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
Unfortunately i missed the game.
Looks like we did not put an effort and barely defended when out of possession

And Bonnucci is a liability in defense, a shadow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Berbatov

Oct 19, 2004
Rugani and Bonucci weakness in our backline is so desperate to watch.I think all team played for loss,no impression at least for the draw.You see Biglia and Kessie controversy...i didnt see same aggression in our players.Soulless display!

juventino351

Jul 12, 2018
Allegri again ...with his disgusting formation and setup . Yes ,this match was irrelevant ,but to lose to a fakin Genoa squad and in this fashion (0 shots on target ) ..is really disgraceful . I really hoped Allegri decided to turn the plot aftet the Atletico game . And then this . I am so fed up with his bullshit .

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
Allegri again ...with his disgusting formation and setup . Yes ,this match was irrelevant ,but to lose to a fakin Genoa squad and in this fashion (0 shots on target ) ..is really disgraceful . I really hoped Allegri decided to turn the plot aftet the Atletico game . And then this . I am so fed up with his bullshit .
@Post Ironic @Bianconero_Aus
Look at this plonker :lol2:

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
It is nice that you have a fun time with your virtual bots ,as you probably don`t have a life .Wanker .
Edit : look at the post count of the 3 wankers .
:cry:

- - - Updated - - -

Dont mind them.

Some of them are effectively bots who “patrol" the forum to keep the allegri naysayers “in check” and bring justice to the tuz

Wtf :lol:
@Post Ironic @Bianconero_Aus
And this knobjockey keeps going :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)