[Serie A] Genoa 2-0 JUVENTUS [March 17th, 2019] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Don't really care about the loss but really disappointed with Perin. Rugani is not inspiring any confidence at all.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Honestly the best time to loose if there is one. Our lead is huge pretty much insurmountable and we were gonna loose sometime, so might as well loose against a team that doesn't matter in the title hunt.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Don't really care about the result, nor that pointless unbeaten record, but some of our players' "performances" do worry me.

Alex Sandro and Rugani pretty horrendous. Very poor performances also from Mandzukic, Dybala and Bernardeschi.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Honestly the best time to loose if there is one. Our lead is huge pretty much insurmountable and we were gonna loose sometime, so might as well loose against a team that doesn't matter in the title hunt.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
No the best time to lose was after Ajax away game with championship almost over

Jun 6, 2015
Don't really care about the result, nor that pointless unbeaten record, but some of our players' "performances" do worry me.

Alex Sandro and Rugani pretty horrendous. Very poor performances also from Mandzukic, Dybala and Bernardeschi.
I felt everyone was more or less poor today. Let's see how they look after the international break.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)