[Serie A] Genoa 1-3 Juventus [December 13th, 2020] (7 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Khedira is the secret plan B from Pirlo that "Tony Bald" doesn't have.

I'm sure Pirlo is working with him on that one, perfect move that nobody knows about. Now, when the time comes, he'll be unleashed and amaze the whole world! :D

CL final sub that scores the winner :green:

Forza Sami! :tuttosport:

Buy on AliExpress.com

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
Khedira is the secret plan B from Pirlo that "Tony Bald" doesn't have.

I'm sure Pirlo is working with him on that one, perfect move that nobody knows about. Now, when the time comes, he'll be unleashed and amaze the whole world! :D

CL final sub that scores the winner :green:

Forza Sami! :tuttosport:
Lol if that ever happens I will take back whatever crap I said about uncle kebab and get his haircut.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Why? We're paying him, might as well use him. I don't understand this "freezing out" bullshit. WTF does that give us? Might as well use that player in rotation.
Tells a message in the future for other non wanted by a club players.Other than Khedira the only player who plays like this with Juve was Amauri.Yes he has a contract but saying "I wanna respect the contract and show my worth" when Pirlo and the management say they don't count on him is a pure bullshit..

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Papers predicting minutes for Khedira also predicting a farewell match for him? Any reasoning attached for his inclusion to the lineup?

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Papers predicting minutes for Khedira also predicting a farewell match for him? Any reasoning attached for his inclusion to the lineup?
Ok so there's a reason.

Thought sky done gone full loco.

Don't agree with it, he isn't a club legend, unnecessary when points are much needed, but if true, good news: he's leaving in Jan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)