[Serie A] Genoa 1-1 Juventus [15th December, 2023 20:45 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Important points dropped, we made things more difficult than they needed to be against a vulnerable Genoa side, the cunt ref also played his part in making things even more complicated for us but unfortunately we are really just incredibly poor in the final third both in build-up and even more so in finishing, the quality of certain players is simply not good enough and on top of it many of which are being played out of position or lacking confidence, but then again it is also inexcusable for someone of Chiesa’s caliber to waste that chance gifted by their keeper, that’s simply not how you lead a team to a scudetto…

P.S.: how about we try for that Albert guy, whenever i seen him play he looked like quite the threat and confirmed it again tonight.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
we were very poor after the equaliser, no two ways about it.

it still should be a red and a penalty every single time.

I dont remember the incident but maybe it was deflected from his body or something lik this or Is it more like handballs are allowed when you play Juve?

Anyway there should have been VAR in the end. I think it was Malinovsky with that dangerous foul

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
He's been atrocious but I don't think it would make a difference if we had R9 up there.
I hate Allegri and our style of play as much as anyone but he can't be blamed for the amount of chances Vlahovic misses.

It would be different if he wasn't getting enough service but for the last 2 years he has been extremely wasteful Infront of goal and his hold up play is terrible too. A complete pussy.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I hate Allegri and our style of play as much as anyone but he can't be blamed for the amount of chances Vlahovic misses.

It would be different if he wasn't getting enough service but for the last 2 years he has been extremely wasteful Infront of goal and his hold up play is terrible too. A complete pussy.
This is true but fundamentally our gameplan is fucked

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
"Marelli :Malinovskiy should have been sent off because a foul like the one on Yildiz could have broken his leg it is not part of the game of football."

Jun 7, 2003
Gilardino legend haha good accomplishment for him, his team played brave, good combination for their goal. We should buy this caleb ekuban, very good assist. malinowsky also good player good match

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Massa's performance was horrifying. And it must be said without mincing words, otherwise everything starts to count. Bani? Always a penalty. And it's not clear why the VAR room didn't call the match director back. Do we need to comment on Malinovskyi's entry?!

(@romeoagresti)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

This legit looks like standard VAR behavior when it comes to reviewing something debatable in Juve’s favor, i wouldn’t put it past them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)