[Serie A] Genoa 1-1 Juventus [15th December, 2023 20:45 CET] (3 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
but but but referees are fine, they have no pro inda or anti juve agenda. lol at everyone thinking this league has equal conditions for every team.

Was just about to share that tweet also.

IMG_1721.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

It seriously does ring a few alarm bells when you see that this was the same ref which denied a clear PK for Napoli and ignored a foul in the buildup to one of Inter’s goals, basically same guy that almost gifted the win to Inter against Napoli a couple of weeks ago now got rewarded to officiate a Juve game also.

Ref is obviously not the only reason we did not pick all the points in Genoa but he sure as hell did his best in making it an uphill battle for us.

singus

Sep 22, 2020

We used to make fun of inter and napoli fans, now we have ultimate throaters here like the Stitch scouring the italian internets for explanations of 1-1 genoa + big bad figc

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

We used to make fun of inter and napoli fans, now we have ultimate throaters here like the Stitch scouring the italian internets for explanations of 1-1 genoa + big bad figc
Is this a cheap troll attempt or are you just unable to comprehend that we can at the same time have an outdated coach in charge, play shit football but also be the target of FIGC/Uefa and at a clear disadvantage from refs/VAR whenever the opportunity arises for them to pin us down…

- - - Updated - - -

This are actual facts not just assumptions, there is a clear bias, unlike the others which just bitch and whine to this day for epsiodes that are debatable at best.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Is that the best you can respond with when being called out for talking nonsense?

Actually i don’t even care, don’t bother responding, i just realised who i’ve replied to lol
My bad.

Please share more vecchia signora facts in here and forget what I just said.

----

Figc robbed us again? what u think, please discuss
@stich @Alin

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Was just about to share that tweet also.

IMG_1721.jpeg

- - - Updated - - -

It seriously does ring a few alarm bells when you see that this was the same ref which denied a clear PK for Napoli and ignored a foul in the buildup to one of Inter’s goals, basically same guy that almost gifted the win to Inter against Napoli a couple of weeks ago now got rewarded to officiate a Juve game also.

Ref is obviously not the only reason we did not pick all the points in Genoa but he sure as hell did his best in making it an uphill battle for us.
Can't understand what the Var referee is seeing those are 99 % penalty and red card in most cases? This Osimhen penalty shout is different to this game where only the Var referee can see if the there was handball by Genoa player.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
My bad.

Please share more vecchia signora facts in here and forget what I just said.

----

Figc robbed us again? what u think, please discuss
@stich @Alin

You sure seem to be fairly enjoying us dropping points, which is quite telling…. How about you tell us more about your thesis in which there is no such thing as an anti-juve?

Don’t ever @ me again if you don’t have anything meaningful or worthy of a debate to say, i am not interested in your petty fights.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
You sure seem to be fairly enjoying us dropping points, which is quite telling…. How about you tell us more about your thesis in which there is no such thing as an anti-juve?

Don’t ever @ me again if you don’t have anything meaningful or worthy of a debate to say, i am not interested in your petty fights.
I already said sorry, we dont want you to get mad. Now please proceed sharing more vecchia signora facts in here.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I already said sorry, we dont want you to get mad. Now please proceed sharing more vecchia signora facts in here.
The only one mad around here seems to be you tbh… you seem to get triggered whenever someone points out refereeing errors against us, almost reminiscent of an indaforums spokesperson around this parts, or what is it you are trying to achieve with this kindergarden trolling attempts?
Grow up.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
The only one mad around here seems to be you tbh… you seem to get triggered whenever someone points out refereeing errors against us, almost reminiscent of an indaforums spokesperson around this parts, or what is it you are trying to achieve with this kindergarden trolling attempts?
Grow up.
I already achieved it. You will now proceed.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I already achieved it. You will now proceed.
The only thing achieved is just more confirmation of your 24/7 obsession over one manager or certain posters irrelevant of the validity of the post or point being made… it just ain’t healthy dude, there’s more to being a fan than this, the club for most folks here is above any individuals which comes and goes eventually, we are all here supporting the same team afterall, that unless there is a different hidden agenda ofc.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
There wiill be situations like this when we won't have always luck to score.I am concerned abot Vlahovic,his ball control and technique ,also goal draught.Okay ,he make that pass to Chiesa but that was all.We suck when we don't have Rabiot in the squad,our mid is ..meh.Miretti was poor.Why Alegri get Kostic out for Weah.?He was bad as nearly all our players but was the only one with Cambiasso to pass the ball,Weah is just a Genoa/Bologna level player.Have nothing to add to this squade and is an injury prone. Referee was ugly rat.Not just because of that clear handball and a foul against Yuildiz but in general.Didn't whistle many fouls for Juve .That was a wasted opportunity to overcome merda who are having a tough game tonight against Lazio.Pity.

OP
icemaη

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
  • Thread Starter #97
    but but but referees are fine, they have no pro inda or anti juve agenda. lol at everyone thinking this league has equal conditions for every team.

Pretty sure the ball bounced off his thigh to his hand there. I don't think those are given generally, though there was one very recent controversial one, I can't remember which match. The foul on Yildiz should have been a red and VAR should have called the ref to the screen.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Pretty sure the ball bounced off his thigh to his hand there. I don't think those are given generally, though there was one very recent controversial one, I can't remember which match. The foul on Yildiz should have been a red and VAR should have called the ref to the screen.
    i don't remember the handball incident correctly, i'd need to rewatch it. anyway, even gazzetta and dazn said it was an easy penalty.

this is telling though:

the same ref at var, the same mistake on both occasions. fucking hell.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
    May 3, 2012
    we were very poor after the equaliser, no two ways about it.

it still should be a red and a penalty every single time.

No doubt about red, but on the suspected penalty, didn’t it hit his body first, and ricocheted to his arm? You can see the impact of the ball on his jersey too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)