[Serie A] Genoa 1-1 Juventus [15th December, 2023 20:45 CET] (4 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Seemed inevitable that we'd blow it against Genoa or Frosinone after the past few results. Too much talk about the scudetto and not enough quality/too many weak players.

Couldn't believe when we had a free-kick in injury time in a good position to cross it in, with all our defenders up and Illing played it short and lost the ball. Especially after we nearly scored from a corner right before it.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Our lack of ability to create is beyond belief. This is embarrassing, allegri is embarrassing...the players have absolutely no idea what to do..these hail mary type passes from defense are a joke.

May as well not play with forwards...

The sad thing is I continue to watch, and the above is not new.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That was a disgusting response to their equaliser.
that's the most infuriating thing with this current team

"oh just let's not lose a game" ffs, it's genoa, they were piss poor and we managed 2 shot on target in the 2nd half with no plan b whatsoever

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And yeh our faint Scudetto dreams end tonight. The lack of quality in this team is evident. We can’t go another transfer window without trying to improve this squad.
Inter will win it and not just because of this draw. I hate to say it but they are definitely a better team.

Next year will be more of the same unless we do some serious changes. Considering our situation there is only one possible option which is to change coach and then it will either click or wont.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
we were very poor after the equaliser, no two ways about it.

it still should be a red and a penalty every single time.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
We played pretty well in the first half. I thought we had it so I didn't watch the 2nd half except last few minutes of the match. Well, a draw it is.
I missed half of the first half but I didnt see us play well.
McK did a good job winning balls and Chiesa was basically alone except for the penalty incident.

There were chances we should have buried like Vlahovic from a close range and Bremer near goal chance.
While I cant blame Bremer, I can certainly blame Mr 80M Euro who happens to be a forward.
We were meh for most of the game

Aug 2, 2005
Have either ever been in form?

There weren't a lot of options on the bench to be fair. Yildiz and Milik were the only other attacking options.
Was there anything wrong with Kostic?
Kostic with one lung would have better

I can't believe I am saying this.. Sandro, (probably lol)

Then pulling off a CM for a winger
At that point.. we had Cambiaso, Iling, Weah and Chiesa, all are natual wingers..

First subould have been adding a CM
Hans..

Chiesa totally disappeared at that point..

Then subbing Cambiaso for Yildiz

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
we were very poor after the equaliser, no two ways about it.

it still should be a red and a penalty every single time.

and we won't say a word and next time we get called thieves or shit like that we'll still take it in the ass, no lube and loving it.

SELL THE FUCKING CLUB!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)