[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (11 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Lol, I'm actually positive after today's performance :D

I'm ready to bet high that we will start a great series against Fiorentina. We were really bad lately, but today we did well. The fact that now we will face teams who won't defend in numbers will result with more space and more performances like today. We will keep missing chances, but not like today.
I'm angry at the draw but the big pessimism from February and first week of March now turns into optimism.

We still won't win the scudetto, of course. But we'll comfortably secure the 2nd spot.
I agree with your, although I doubt that the scudetto is out of reach just yet. If we bag a couple of consistent victories, watch the sisterfuckers at Milan crumble a bit. There's more to this race than people here admitting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Couldn't score one against the WORST defence in the league.
Actually, that defense was still terrible and badly outplayed. It was just our finishing, nothing else.

It's still terrible and embarrassing though when it's put the way you put it. We indeed failed to score against the worst defense.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Just simply our forward line is sub standard, no other way to put it. None of them Juve quality, simple as that, nothing else to say.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Lol, I'm actually positive after today's performance :D

I'm ready to bet high that we will start a great series against Fiorentina. We were really bad lately, but today we did well. The fact that now we will face teams who won't defend in numbers will result with more space and more performances like today. We will keep missing chances, but not like today.
I'm angry at the draw but the big pessimism from February and first week of March now turns into optimism.

We still won't win the scudetto, of course. But we'll comfortably secure the 2nd spot.
Agreed.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
btw if anyone thinks MilanMB contributes to the forum and shouldn't get a three week ban, speak up and I'll think about maybe reviewing his case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)