[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Lets think positive:

1) We can't get any more unlucky than we were today
2) We showed real signs of fight (except our finishing)
3) We're done with small teams, time for the top teams.
4) To go with #3, we play better against top teams because we have more space
5) We will get the W against Fiorentina, Napoli, Lazio, Inter and Roma.

Buy on AliExpress.com

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Great performance from the guys. Nothing else to say, we were just unlucky. I'm positive even if it hurts to lose 2 points when you know you deserved it. Not blaming anyone, it was just not happening today.

Now let's get ready for the rats. Forza Juve!

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
btw if anyone thinks MilanMB is contributes to the forum and shouldn't get a three week ban, speak up and I'll think about maybe reviewing his case.
I'd like to make the case that he should be perma-IP-banned for sisterfucking. Please consider.

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
Damn, I just looked at our programs for coming games, we have difficult program that milan... Or wait, we were doing well against big team than small teams. Let's see.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I don't wanna act pessimist here,but fuck i'm afraid we will mis CHL :sergio:

---------- Post added 11.03.2012 at 17:21 ----------

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
btw if anyone thinks MilanMB contributes to the forum and shouldn't get a three week ban, speak up and I'll think about maybe reviewing his case.
Should be permanently banned, adds nothing, not even a good troller, just pops his head up directly after a bad result when people are already angry.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Oh and, whoever says Elia should start. Fuck off.

He's a good 15-20 minute sub, he'll have fresh legs, but other than that he should never start.

Pepe > Elia
Vucinic > Elia

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
blʘndu;3561980 said:
matri has potential to be, mirko played a good match today. pepe is the only one who should not start in the next season.
Mirko did well but he has the shooting power of a 5 year old girl, he tries way too many flicks inside the box instead of just trying to rifle the ball into the net. Matri at best is an impact sub for us, in no way a starter. Pepe needs to go on loan to Siena next year.

For next season, I could live with Mirko if he's alongside Higuain and Lavezzi.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Who do we have back for that? The bonehead for sure but what about Giorgio?

I think they're without Jovetic.
Chiellini is supposed to be ready for it.

Good thing no Jojo. And Fiorentina are in horrible form. Haven't won in what, 6 or 7 games? (Us too, but at least we're not losing)
btw if anyone thinks MilanMB contributes to the forum and shouldn't get a three week ban, speak up and I'll think about maybe reviewing his case.
Ban him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)