[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (26 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We better win this. I'm fucking angry after beating up on this white trash from Chicago last night. The dude disrespected my friends and I outside a club, and at one point I really thought I was gonna kill him. Busted his face, tore his shirt up, and then he ran away like a pussy.

1-3 to us, and no effin Borriello.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
We better win this. I'm fucking angry after beating up on this white trash from Chicago last night. The dude disrespected my friends and I outside a club, and at one point I really thought I was gonna kill him. Busted his face, tore his shirt up, and then he ran away like a pussy.

Ok then...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003

in all seriousness though if Boriello plays im going to go out and beat a tree to death i swear if it continues il fuck up a whole forest... so not only is this cock of shit damaging our team he is also damaging the planet... where will all the birds sleep now fucker?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

:D doubt he was from chicago, prolly the burbs.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)