[Serie A] Genoa 0-0 Juventus (11th March, 2012) (5 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• De Ceglie

• Marchisio

• Pirlo

• Pepe

• Vucinic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
"In defence we have [Luca] Marrone, [Martin] Caceres and even [Arturo] Vidal; we will decide tomorrow who will take the field," he concluded.

From that sentence, doesn't it seem as if Marrone will be considered as a CB before Vidal?

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Caceres - Marrone - De Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pepe - Matri - Vucinic​

Subs: Storari, Padoin, Giaccherini, Esti, Boriello, Quagliarella, Del Piero

^ lol at 0 defenders on our bench.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Oh snap. :shocked:

Okay, bold statement, but we'll beat Inter in the league this season. I'll remain nervous at Ranieri's ability to turn the jeers into applause.
:tup:

time for another bold statement - will Inter make it in the top 3 so you thought they would be a threat to Juve? :klin:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Inter will be lucky to make it to the top 5. They will not get CL this season.

Juventus on the other hand better smarten up, and start winning some points because we're not much ahead of our opponents either.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
Lazio to have a meltdown, Napoli and Inter take 3rd and 4th spot, respectively

:stuckup:

---------- Post added 10.03.2012 at 13:38 ----------

8 points isn't a lot. I think they'll go close.
well, that's with a game more than Lazio but I also think they have a shot at 3-4 spots if they put together a strong finish ... don't think they have a prayer even for anything more than 3rd, at this point - just not enough games left for such a turnaround

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Giacchi has done well when played as a CM, why do people have an issue if he starts?
Because all defenders are missing and if vidal plays at cb we will need more strength and cover from middfield . Personally i would play marrone in defense and let vidal stay at middfield

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
read the post above it.
I did.

Marrone would add some more stability in the middle while still being able to link up with the offense (like v roma). Giach is just gonna get bullied, I would rather him come in later in the match if we still have a deadlock.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
"In defence we have [Luca] Marrone, [Martin] Caceres and even [Arturo] Vidal; we will decide tomorrow who will take the field," he concluded.

From that sentence, doesn't it seem as if Marrone will be considered as a CB before Vidal?

Buffon
Lichtsteiner - Caceres - Marrone - De Ceglie
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchisio
Pepe - Matri - Vucinic​

Subs: Storari, Padoin, Giaccherini, Esti, Boriello, Quagliarella, Del Piero

^ lol at 0 defenders on our bench.
no elia = lame bench and starting line up :stuckup:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
I did.

Marrone would add some more stability in the middle while still being able to link up with the offense (like v roma). Giach is just gonna get bullied, I would rather him come in later in the match if we still have a deadlock.
when has Giacchi 'just been bullied'? always creates problems with his movement and running at the defense.

and like I said I would prefer a more attacking approach rather than solidity right now.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
when has Giacchi 'just been bullied'? always creates problems with his movement and running at the defense.

and like I said I would prefer a more attacking approach rather than solidity right now.
Marrone can contribute to the attack without sacrificing proper coverage in the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)