Serie A: Fiorentina Vs Juventus [October 07 2007] (31 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
were you there? did you see everything happened??

It just amazes me when the likes of you throw claims like these blindly, what are we? a fucking holly club with holly saints fans or something?
actually its true the Juve fans didn't start it, the Torino fans where going round streets in Turin and where smashing cars, breaking the windscreens etc, and i guess they broke one of Juve.
Then the Juventini were all waiting for the Torino bus to arrive, but the bus passed another way so they don't get attacked.

This is what i was hearing on Contocampo as it was happening

Buy on AliExpress.com
Sep 19, 2006
Oh fuck that. I better see an off-form Del Piero, than on-form Camelface, anyday of the week :stuckup:
Dont be Stupid & try to understand the post before sayin Bullshit..........
It was very obvious that he will go & there was no way that he will play in SerieB,I am not furious becoz we sold him,I am furious becoz we sold him to our biggest rivals,people say that he wanted Inter,Heize wanted Liverppol badly but Man Utd managment were smart enough to load him abroad!

U should never sell a young talent like this to your biggest rival!:disagree:

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
cause he is resuming light training, and you need time to rebuild fitness, and make sure that the injury is fully healed

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
actually its true the Juve fans didn't start it, the Torino fans where going round streets in Turin and where smashing cars, breaking the windscreens etc, and i guess they broke one of Juve.
Then the Juventini were all waiting for the Torino bus to arrive, but the bus passed another way so they don't get attacked.

This is what i was hearing on Contocampo as it was happening
I wouldn't rush and say what Controcampo showed is the truth! I bet the investigators who reported the incident didn't collect the evidence only from a TV program..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
cause he is resuming light training, and you need time to rebuild fitness, and make sure that the injury is fully healed
mate he broke his foot, and the last thing we want to is to rush a player back and he gets injured again. Something that happend with camo imo. And happens everyday with England players

True, we would be wise to heed this warning.
I think a month is a an overestimation though. 'Smaller' players such as Marchionni tend to need a shorter time to get fit. If Marchionni is training, I think we could see him back in action after the international break (which is after the Fiorentina game, I think).

.. Just thinking about how much we could need Camo and Marchionni right now is quite frustrating.

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
Marchionni is just one unlucky dude - just when he was gettin into the tune of things, he breaks his foot..... because of an unlevelling on the training pitch...

Sep 19, 2006
I think a month is a an overestimation though. 'Smaller' players such as Marchionni tend to need a shorter time to get fit. If Marchionni is training, I think we could see him back in action after the international break (which is after the Fiorentina game, I think).

.. Just thinking about how much we could need Camo and Marchionni right now is quite frustrating.
Thats what I wanted to hear!
We really need one of Marchionni or Camo to get back soon.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003

i know it is really frustrating that both are injured in the same time. I hope you're about him making the bench on the Genoa game

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
mate he broke his foot, and the last thing we want to is to rush a player back and he gets injured again. Something that happend with camo imo. And happens everyday with England players
Good point, Sateeh! Marco has been a bit of a glassman, and it's important that his injury is completely healed before he plays again. Otherwise, he may end up back on the injury list and we don't want that!

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
I wouldn't rush and say what Controcampo showed is the truth! I bet the investigators who reported the incident didn't collect the evidence only from a TV program..
i know, I just gave what i saw, maybe it would help some people understand what happened and why.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Stop for Grygera?

The czech defender Zdenek Grygera at the end of today, would be come out from field for an injury. Will be valued physical problems of player, but Grygera risk seriosly not to be present Florence transfer.

transfermarketweb

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Stop for Grygera?

The czech defender Zdenek Grygera at the end of today, would be come out from field for an injury. Will be valued physical problems of player, but Grygera risk seriosly not to be present Florence transfer.

transfermarketweb
man who's next ..... every juve player get an injury

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)