[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (20 Viewers)

Max

Jul 15, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZhiXin ] ++

Even though I still hate Micooli, I stil think that it is wrong for Juve to treat him this way. He still feels that we r wrong to treat him this way. But the main problem with him is that his mouth can't shut up, so he would crap X 10 to the media all the time and crapped too much. And this guy is really ambitious. That's y I really can't stand him at times.
Now that their important players r out, a perfect chance to grab the 3 points.
That's exactly what Juventus needs. There aren't enough young, ambitious players on Juventus because winning the tournaments and such are sometimes second to making a shitload of money. So don't put down Miccoli just because he complains. He's passionate, and he's the way a soccer player should be.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
honestly its not his fault we gave up on him,
i can feel his sorrow, juventus is a life time chance
and he lost it,
but he souldnt forget we still own his half a$s,
he could proove his value there and hope for a come back,
making enemies between ur owners isnt the britghtest idea

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++
I still like Miccoli and understand that he feels that way.
Forgotten to put Miccoli in ur list? I think Tudor should be in there as well.

++ [ originally posted by Max ] ++

That's exactly what Juventus needs. There aren't enough young, ambitious players on Juventus because winning the tournaments and such are sometimes second to making a shitload of money. So don't put down Miccoli just because he complains. He's passionate, and he's the way a soccer player should be.
++ [ originally posted by Cronios ] ++
honestly its not his fault we gave up on him,
i can feel his sorrow, juventus is a life time chance
and he lost it,
but he souldnt forget we still own his half a$s,
he could proove his value there and hope for a come back,
making enemies between ur owners isnt the britghtest idea
Compare Miccoli to Tudor n u will see the difference.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
ou, against fiorentina :eek: joke!!
I just thought yesterday as I saw the goals of Inter-Fiorentina, that we still have to play against fiorentina... I did not know that we play against them so soon.
I hope Miccoli will not be fit for the game.. as well as Maresca..

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
:mad: why Milan wont lost points....it seems they taking the points...I want em to drop points so we are back at the top and to win the title. that Crespo been scoring goals...:fero:

We have to win all our remaining matches and hope we can score more goals....so even if Milan win and we are the same points, we can win by goal difference :D

FORZA JUVE
FORZA DP :cheesy:

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
i am so glad for miccoli's injury...ah,you can't imagine!!!!!

now he won't have the chance to score against us-which i am sure is one of his biggest dreams :LOL::LOL::rofl:

bye bye micco!!

JuveBoy

Feb 4, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ADP24it ] ++
:mad: why Milan wont lost points....it seems they taking the points...I want em to drop points so we are back at the top and to win the title. that Crespo been scoring goals...:fero:

We have to win all our remaining matches and hope we can score more goals....so even if Milan win and we are the same points, we can win by goal difference :D

FORZA JUVE
Milan did there job by losing 8 point. But we were so proffessional to let them come back. So, now it is our job to keep it up with them.

ADP24it

Feb 28, 2005
damn Milan :groan:

Now I hope we get the points and they losing it....and then we wont be so nice to let them catch up....it a little tough to see Milan losing points now though...

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP24it ] ++

FORZA JUVE
aha, you don´t know too much about seria A??

In Seria A and B there is no goal difference rule. If 2 teams or more, have the same points, they have to play decisive games between each other. So milan and juve can score what they want, it is not important. 10-0 and 1-0 are the same. therefore we win allways 1-0 ;)

Huzi

Oct 9, 2002
Milan will lose points when they will be knocked out by Inter in the champions league , & remember my words !!

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
you think?? :eek:

i would be so damn satisfied to hear this even ONCE from a milanista,but they are so fvcking arrogant that they would NEVER say that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)