[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (1 Viewer)

GRK

Guitar God
Oct 19, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
fiorentina is a weak team , we should win this one if we played good , especially if nedved is playing

Fiorentina a weak team?
I think not. Juve will still win I think, but do not underestimate Fiorentina.
They have great players and a good coach, and are historically a great team.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
:LOL: Montero has the record?? that's great :D

We need a good result. hopefully we will win by 2 or more goals, as if Milan keeps winning, and so do we, then we need to be ahead in goal difference. or wait....does the goal difference matter in Series A? or do they just stage a playoff between the two teams?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
play off between the two teams. Thinking about that makes me nervous. We really want to avoid that scenario. They would kick our arse...

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Be careful of Florence, they r a dangerous team. And I'm sure Micooli will be happy to see us, and even happier if he scored a goal against us and make a fool out of us in front of the media.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
Speaking of Florence, is there a lot of soccer hype over there during the months of July this coming summer? Ill be studying and abroad for all of July in Florence. Lot of Fiorentina fans I bet ;). Would it be ok to sport my Juve Sky Sports jersey with Del on the back or no? Also going to Roma for like 3-4 days, is the jersey a no no here. Sucks theres no football going down in the summer. :(

44BigBert

Aug 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
Speaking of Florence, is there a lot of soccer hype over there during the months of July this coming summer? Ill be studying and abroad for all of July in Florence. Lot of Fiorentina fans I bet ;). Would it be ok to sport my Juve Sky Sports jersey with Del on the back or no? Also going to Roma for like 3-4 days, is the jersey a no no here. Sucks theres no football going down in the summer. :(
we have bad relationship with viola in the past, this was started from a cup final in 89'-90' ( itailan cup or uefa cup, i don't remember, but pls tell if i am wrong ), and it became more worse since Baggio signed with juve.

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
hmm, but as far as day to day scenery their, and stuff to do, people you see. is it common to see a lot of people wearing jerseys there, for say fiorentina or other clubs. is the soccer culture gonna be seen, even tho there is no games going on, or not? i PRAY it will be.

is thre a lot of soccer shops and places to be stuff in florence and rome, that relates to the beautiful game.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ADP Timers ] ++
I wear my Dp jersey wherever i go in this world:groan:, and am not afraid of no one:fero:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
I wear my Dp jersey wherever i go in this world:groan:, and am not afraid of no one:fero:
courage and wisdom are two very different thing

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
courage and wisdom are two very different things

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
We can be sure that Miccoli will be more eager than ever to score a couple against us,and of course there's also Bojinov :stress:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)