[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
I think Juve-Milan fight in the top of serie A is a Kinda "Flair vs. Balls" battle that will resolved in the very end.
Milan, i agree seems to have a more complete team, with a fantastic bench and more technical players than Juve , but that also give their nice football a kind of fragility and skills dependant performances that constitute his achilles tallon.If you contest him enough, they will get dubbious.Like genial artists with weak character....
Juve is a more rugged team,with out so many stars as milan, a more primitive football if you want to say it like that, but also more determined, stubborn, more based in character than in technics.
A kind of uneducated factory workman ...

In some way, their style of play are the representation of their coaches personal character...
Carletto is such a nice person, friendly with every one, creative mind, honest..."lets win and play beutiful football".....with a drop of a weak character that sometimes shrinks when is hardly atacked..

Capello is such a soneofa***** bastard, maquiavelic, cynic, lier,with volcanic temper...."lets win. by any means. Any other thing doesnt matters"...

Who will win at the end, the artist or the worker?

we will see.....

Geof

May 14, 2004
Jacques Brel, the great singer said it all:

Succes is 1% talent, and 99% sweat.

we might lack talent, but we keep on fighting, coming back three time this saturday!

let's hope that'll be enough to kick the Reds back to their Island....

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Some of your opinions ring true but others are just wishful thinking

++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
Juve is a more rugged team,with out so many stars as milan, a more primitive football if you want to say it like that, but also more determined, stubborn, more based in character than in technics.
A kind of uneducated factory workman ...
The WORKMAN mentality/blue collar labourer or Johnny-Hustle character does not get by thanks to lucky calls (or lack of them) and a keeper not fit to play in a U.S. High school team (Fiorentina keeper). Also, I would hardly call Del Piero the hustler/worker you speak of...does not anyone connotate the image of an "artist" more than DP? i.e. criticize him and he will coil up like a turtle out of water ....

In some way, their style of play are the representation of their coaches personal character...
Carletto is such a nice person, friendly with every one, creative mind, honest..."lets win and play beutiful football".....with a drop of a weak character that sometimes shrinks when is hardly atacked..

Capello is such a soneofa***** bastard, maquiavelic, cynic, lier,with volcanic temper...."lets win. by any means. Any other thing doesnt matters"...
This is a new mentality Fabio adopted at Juve because with Milan and Rome (first year) he barely got off the bench and showed emotion.

Who will win at the end, the artist or the worker?

we will see.....
Ask an Interista...they keep saying that it doesn't matter...the Scudetto was decided in August in some back room dealing between Moggi and Galliani :cheesy:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Geof ] ++
Jacques Brel, the great singer said it all:

Succes is 1% talent, and 99% sweat.

we might lack talent, but we keep on fighting, coming back three time this saturday!

let's hope that'll be enough to kick the Reds back to their Island....
Hardly the stuff "dreams are made out of"...it was the worse display of goaltending in years.

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Shenanigans ] ++

says someone who is proud of being against political correctness?!?!?!

HAHAHA YOU GOT EXPOSAAAAYD *****!
That has nothing to do with it sh!t for brains. Reasoning simply won't work on you. The only time I notice any of your posts is when your posting mindless sh!t or just flaming people.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Holdon ] ++
I just came back here to tell you that you're stupid, I'm sure it's not the fisrt time someones told you that. CAZZO!!!
careful Holdon...

he may start a thread in the Hangout, calling you out !!:D

Apr 26, 2004
Florence, "Artemio Franchi" Stadium, 11th return leg round Serie A Tim. The match Fiorentina vs Juventus has ended. The match, controlled by referee Collina, has ended on 3-3. Goals by Pazzini, Del Piero, Chiellini, Ibrahimovic, Dainelli. Coming up next on Juventus.com: match report, interviews and comments

Apr 26, 2004
Great show and repeating emotions in the advance match Fiorentina-Juventus. It ends 3-3. No changes in the ranking, Juventus and A.C.Milan (home draw with Brescia 1-1) keep paired.

Before the game kick off, one minute of silence in memory of the Pontiff. Great competition on the pitch. First emotions after a quarter of an hour. On 14’ corner kick by Del Piero, Cannavaro hits the post with a header, then Cejas clears, but the bianconeri’s defender claims that the ball passed over the goal line. Television footage proved he was right. After a few seconds, counter attack by Fiorentina, Pazzini moves ahead on the left and strikes from outside the box beating Buffon (1-0). Advantage for the purple team, but Juventus don’t surrender and on 22’ finds the equaliser: Camoranesi sends deep, a Fiorentina’s defender touches the ball in the field’s center forward allowing Del Piero a massive left legged strike right behind Cejas (1-1). On 37’ Zoff’s squad gains advantage again: Jorgensen serves Chiellini whose header hits the net (2-1). Before halftime, worth noticing a nice Del Piero’s free kick cleared by Cejas (39’) and Buffon’s save over a kick by Pazzini (46’).

During the break Capello operates two substitutions: out Birindelli and Pessotto, in Montero and Zalayeta. Compared to the early 4-4-2, the bianconeri’s manager changes formation: three defenders, with Thuram, Montero and Cannavaro, four in the midfield with Nedved and Zambrotta alongside, Tacchinardi and Camoranesi in the centre. Attack with Del Piero close to the forward Ibrahimovic and Zalayeta. Juventus back on the field determined to reverse the match result and dominate the second half. It’s clear from the early minutes. On 8’ Ibrahimovic near misses the post with a great right legged shot. It’s the prelude of the goal reached by the Swede on 14’: Cejas’ exit throw over Zalayeta finishes to Ibrahimovic that sends to goal (2-2). Bianconeri put pressure over Fiorentina in a strong search for victory, but the 3-2 for the purple team comes right in the best time for Capello’s squad, it was a Chiellini header on a free kick by Donadel (30’). Juventus pushes ahead with relentless attacks producing the 3-3 thanks to a great goal by Ibrahimovic: splendid action by the Swede racing down the left side, exchanges ball with Zalayeta that returns with a back heel at the border of the area, and hits the net. Great tempo also late in the match, a Nedved’s shot is cleared, then another danger in the purple team’s box, but no more changes in the end.

FIORENTINA-JUVENTUS 3-3

RETI: 14'fh Pazzini, 22'fh Del Piero, 37'fh Chiellini, 14' e 37' sh Ibrahimovic, 30'sh Dainelli

FIORENTINA: Cejas, Maggio, Ujfalusi, Dainelli, Chiellini, Ariatti, Donadel, Maresca, Jorgensen (33'sh Delli Carri), Pazzini (24'sh Miccoli), Fantini. Manager: Zoff. Substitues: Lupatelli, Piangerelli, Delli Carri, Di Livio, Nakata, Riganò, Miccoli.

JUVENTUS: Buffon, Birindelli (1'sh Montero), Thuram, Cannavaro, Zambrotta, Camoranesi, Tacchinardi (35'sh Appiah), Pessotto (1'sh Zalayeta), Nedved, Ibrahimovic, Del Piero. Manager: Capello. Substitues: Chimenti, Montero, Appiah, Blasi, Zalayeta, Masiello, De Ceglie.

REFEREE: Collina

YELLOW CARDS: 15'sh Donadel, 29'sh Montero, 34'sh Maresca

Apr 26, 2004
Fabio Capello comments the Florence draw: ‘The fact of catching up a loss three times is a sign of great character. After the break we played with great determination. In the second half I identified the need of sending out a more offensive team and the ones who joined in played very well”.

He’s been asked about Ibrahimovic, who scored twice: ‘Today out of three shots he made two goals, other times he didn’t. During the match I got angry at him because he’s very dangerous when he handles the ball in the area and I don’t understand why he comes to the midfield to catch it”.

A comment on Liverpool, defeated by Manchester City today, and next opponent in Champions League: “I saw them today as well, they’re a great team, very careful and strong on free kicks”.

Mar 8, 2004
insha ALLAH we shall beat forentina in our next match. because we can not afford to lose any game now. seeing what inter are now playing. i must say that they are in great form thus we should relent in our quest to win the title. forza juventuz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)