[Serie A] Fiorentina - Juventus (44 Viewers)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

Miccoli is injured out for at least 3 weeks and Bojivov is still out, though not sure if he'll be back in time. Good stuff though.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Fiorentina Lose Miccoli For Three Weeks
3/21/2005 4:59:00 PM
The striker picked up an injury to his Achilles tendon during Sunday’s league match: Inter-Fiorentina.
More bad news for Fiorentina as Fabrizio Miccoli will be sidelined at least 20 days. This means that the small forward will miss the match at Livorno and especially the game against his former side, Juventus. Miccoli will be back for the match against Messina, in program on the 17th of April.

On the other hand Dino Zoff will comfort himself with the knowledge that Martin Jorgensen will soon be back with the first team as his injury is less serious than expected.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
Fiorentina Lose Miccoli For Three Weeks
3/21/2005 4:59:00 PM
The striker picked up an injury to his Achilles tendon during Sunday’s league match: Inter-Fiorentina.
More bad news for Fiorentina as Fabrizio Miccoli will be sidelined at least 20 days. This means that the small forward will miss the match at Livorno and especially the game against his former side, Juventus. Miccoli will be back for the match against Messina, in program on the 17th of April.

On the other hand Dino Zoff will comfort himself with the knowledge that Martin Jorgensen will soon be back with the first team as his injury is less serious than expected.
thats a shame really.

OP
Stu

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #74
    No Miccoli, no Bojinov, no Obodo and therefore no reason as to why we shouldn't win.

nori

Jan 9, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
    No Miccoli, no Bojinov, no Obodo and therefore no reason as to why we shouldn't win.
    why Obodo?
    and does anyone know if anyone else of fiorentina is injured and if maresca is playing?

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
    Oct 27, 2004
    Obodo is good ;) I think we will win this game, cuz they lack the only potential goalscorers hehe!

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
    Zlatan needs to start scoring again....btw, I just saw a clip of Ronaldinho-fecking crazy! he is as good as everyone says

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
    Sucked in Miccoli....... fvcking traitor ....

We will win, DP to score again, as well as Zlatan
    Even though I still hate Micooli, I stil think that it is wrong for Juve to treat him this way. He still feels that we r wrong to treat him this way. But the main problem with him is that his mouth can't shut up, so he would crap X 10 to the media all the time and crapped too much. And this guy is really ambitious. That's y I really can't stand him at times.

Now that their important players r out, a perfect chance to grab the 3 points.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)