[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (14 Viewers)

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
explain why when we were winning with 3 minutes left ranieri puts on a forward? take out camo and put brazzo and have brazzo push back.

tiago locked coboli gigli in the washroom(goal.com)lol

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I just read the statemant on goal.com from our very own Ranieri!!! Fuck him, fuck him up his stupid ass!! He tries to put the blame on the players while he is the one to blame!! It think he still hasnt finished explaining why the hell he put Iaquinta at the end of the game, and why he didnt sub Del Piero!! I mean what Del Piero had done for this team no one else had done but when it is not his day he shouldn be benched!! I just want to say that i agree with Ranieri in one thing and that is that the players need a little more time to settle and to get used to each other!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
All in all, looking back a day later, i'm not all that unsatisfied with what I saw. The result matters of course and these are the points that will make the difference in the end. I saw some positives though, as I thought we were a solid unit and we pretty much kept an offensive fiorentina side silent all night. We look powerful, but we aren't as cynical or cold yet as a certain Capello side.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Gigi Buffon: «We were tasting victory already, but in the last year and a half we've come to understand that you always have to wait before celebrating when Fiorentina are involved. We have to give credit to the Viola, they never give up, but with one man more than them the game looked over. The goal we conceded? Lately I've been letting in some beautiful goals».

I dont know if i should laugh or cry!!!

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
We were in control of what should be one of the most difficult away games (on paper) this season. Let's take that from this game.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
idiots. away draw against one of our biggest rivals. good result if there ever was one..
\/\/\/
Before the game, this result could have been acceptable but the way we got it is just frustrating.
Precisely, we had the chance to win them, we dominated the game, because of Mutu or any other factor, we had the chances to score so many times and at the lines minutes, one of their player was sent off. The circumstances favored us and the result had a double meaning/importance.
Losing 2 points over our direct CL qualifier position opponent, like that is disastrous!
just like Legro and Pandelli called that, a defeat for us!
Slipping points like that, is the very definitions of the losers mentality...
and we will never win any titles with that mentality, even if we could somehow build a top class quality team...

OMG that’s 3 times in a row they have *%##* us with late goals IHATE THEM!!!!!!

What’s with the refs, gee they hate us, gave them everything all day and us nothing.
And we learned nothing from it...
Last year, when we started from Serie B, we were ultra determined and rarely let our guards down, we knew better, yesterday we looked determined only after we conceded the goal...
We alone gave the chances to lose that game, if we were pressing for the second as hard as we pressed after we conceded, we wouldnt lose.
It is our fault and ours alone...

The refs were always against, even at the Moggi era, now they will never let us fly near the top again, we were weak then but now we are absolutely powerless,
even Napoli has more influence than us...
expect even worse treatment as we approach the top!

explain why when we were winning with 3 minutes left ranieri puts on a forward? take out camo and put brazzo and have brazzo push back.

tiago locked coboli gigli in the washroom(goal.com)lol
And this is exactly were we lost the game, a HUGE tactical error by CR
and he knows that, thats exactly what he was talking after the game, but as usual he wasnt man enough to take the blame and blamed the players,
that move was an unnecessary risk and the timing was the worst possible one, it was too late for our players to come forward and push for the second fully focused, they have already done enough to win the game and CR took it from them.
The most disappointing thing, is how CR took it,
he said he was pleased with our performance and the result is irrelevant because we have signed players who possibly do better at the future.
The mentality of a loser, Jose was right to claim that, about him.
CR failed and could only come up with some lame excuses and poor mans hopes for the future.
Surely we can always be positive for the future, but he has to do smth about it!!!

The Tiago incident proved only what i said about him at his thread, he is mocking us and we are too weak to do anything about it.
Secco failed to sell him and buy Alonso instead of Poulsen, ruining our summer transfer market and he failed to loan him out and let us rid of an extra salary.
He failed so miserable that he publicaly announced that he wants to get rid of Tiago and he cant, sacrificing our team's damaged image in the process and still failed to have any impact on the Tiago deal.
Instead of hurting Tiago, Tiago punished them:D :D
I almost enjoy that, it really shows from what our noobs in our helm are really made of:cool: BUT it hurts JUVENTUS FFS!!
Someone please do smth, get some proper managers here, pronto!!

Another funny thing about this match is, that Grygera was voted as the best serie A RB of the week, for his offensive contributions and assist and the majority of the forum here crucified him, despite he had nothing to do with our occasionally defensive lapses this time, how interesting!!

To conclude i would add, that since are coach and managers are not able to think or learn anything, hopefully our players will learn smth from this and never let their guard down against a strong opponent, in a very importnat game,
an opponent who had punished, with the exact same way in the past...
Hopofully our lads will learn to be carefully and focused, to matter what lame excuses CR invents in the end...

PS: And we lost only because Jack jinxed us, with his
"we are doomed post", meant or not as mockery to the "pessimists"...:soapit:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
people like you talks to much and does not have a clue about football really..

If it wasent for Marchisio and Poulsen, we would have lost 4-1 or something..!

Ranieri made one big mistake, and that was letting DP play in the secund half!
He should have taken him off right from the start of secund half!
yeah...I dont have a clue about football, but you are the all-knowing master :p

tell me, would Xabi Alonso or Diego done a better job in the midfield than Poulsen or Marchisio ??

Do you think either would even be starting if Zanetti was healthy or Sissoko wasnt suspended ??

how is your pal Zlatan doing over at Inter ??

How about Capello ??

why are you still here ??

:lol2: I think you meant WHINERS...that would be a LOT more accurate
another satisfied Secco and Raineri lover...they say a sucker is born every minute, and you are living proof

the losers are coming out of the woodwork...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)