[SERIE A] Fiorentina - Juventus (31st August, 2008) (12 Viewers)

Sep 1, 2002
I just realised that it's not the pessimism of some members that i mind. It's the negative energy they keep spreading.
You wake up in the morning, you see a sunny day, light a cigarete, drink the morning coffee......then you read some of the posts, it suddenly starts raining and your whole day is ruined.
The couch, the confessional box, the forum.

None of them should be taken too seriously.

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
I just realised that it's not the pessimism of some members that i mind. It's the negative energy they keep spreading.
You wake up in the morning, you see a sunny day, light a cigarete, drink the morning coffee......then you read some of the posts, it suddenly starts raining and your whole day is ruined.
Take it easy :D

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
On Juventus.com CR compared playing like "chickens" not Dummies.
So everyone jumped on wrong wagon. If there is anyone who speaks well Italian they can translate this.."Polli" means chicken not dummie..

Now i have to change my avatar again..

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
On Juventus.com CR compared playing like "chickens" not Dummies.
So everyone jumped on wrong wagon. If there is anyone who speaks well Italian they can translate this.."Polli" means chicken not dummie..

Now i have to change my avatar again..
Even so, he never directly called them dummies in the english articles.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
I dont condemn Iaquinta's introduction, just why so late, when DP looked out of gas. We needed to strike on the counter and bring in Iaquinta where with his pace and physique would certainly push a 10 man fiorentina back.

DP wasn't bad, I think he played rather well. Linked up with Amauri well few times. But we just needed to scare off Fiorentina, even before they went down to ten men.

Camo I would have taken off and put in Salahmdzic to play as wing back, or put in Knezevic for a Three man defence in the final 3minutes.

I know Ranieri said bringin on Iaquinta was to send a message to the team that they can finish the job, but I think the team became complacent because of it.

As if the win was insured, and thus they let their guard down.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Ban the f*ckers, man! BAN THEM!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
if everyone look at violas goal again, u will notice that IQ got in at the time viola was preparing for that long kick.

It was nothing to do with IQ or wrong sub at wrong time..Also its clear that reason for Mauro to go out was problem with his calf.

Our problem was that we did not have single good sub apart from IQ.
CR did not want to change DP or Amauri nor Nedved. Amauri and Neddy played very well in my opinion.

Its funny how some supporters wanted to see Brazzo, Tiago, Ekdal or Gio in those moments, even when most of you branded Brazo as worst player at Juve.(never by me)

Gio was very bad last game and I would not use him either..

Yes, maybe we could sub Alex with IQ way earlier if we really wanted to change him..but..Alex is Alex..

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Didnt i told you, to stop reading posts/Juve news in the morning?:(
Every day, you keep hoping that Secco will finally make a good transfer,
that CR will finally make a good decision,
Molinaro will finally make that good chest control and brilliant cross
and Juve will finally make that step forward
and all you may get, is frustration:claire:
It ruins your day i know and you may end up like, "we are doomed", Jack...
Thats why i am only posting at late evenings:angel:

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
Didnt i told you, to stop reading posts/Juve news in the morning?:(
Every day, you keep hoping that Secco will finally make a good transfer,
that CR will finally make a good decision,
Molinaro will finally make that good chest control and brilliant cross
and Juve will finally make that step forward
and all you may get, is frustration:claire:
It ruins your day i know and you may end up like, "we are doomed", Jack...
Thats why i am only posting at late evenings:angel:
ha ha I like your tactics how to not get worried :D

Sep 28, 2002
what I'm saying is much closer to the truth than you can ever understand....if you are happy with our situation, then good for you. You obviously are used to being a loser, because you've been one all your life !!

People like me are WINNERS, and expect the best from themselves and those around them (and that includes my number one football team- :bigscarf: )

sometimes its hard to believe you are not 14..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)