[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (82 Viewers)

OP
JCK

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #623
    Well some of us expected that these reality checks will start to surface and the moment luck was not on our side the real performance appears and we got humiliated. Playing one half time has been the trend this season and most of the time it has been the second half, this time around we played in the first half and let go in the second. Obvious result is obvious, someone is not doing his job, someone is too proud to admit a mistake, someone is too busy repeating how things are difficult this season. It reminds me a lot of the two matches against Bayern were our coach gave them the match before it even started, it seems that he is giving up the season because he does not think of evolving. My biggest fear is starting to become a reality, a team that is too strong had to work more to compensate the lack of a forward line and now when the forward line is available the entire team relax back thinking that Tevez will do everything the other nine players were doing. Things don't work this way and complacency is always blamed on the coach unfortunately. Not to mention the stubbornness to adapt tactics to opponents.

Buffon 4

Barzagli 4
    Bonucci 4
    Chiellini 4

Padoin 4
    Pogba 6
    Pirlo 5
    Marchisio 3
    Asamoah 2

Tevez 6.5
    Llorente 4.5

Vidal 4
    Giovinco 5

Jul 20, 2012
    Well some of us expected that these reality checks will start to surface and the moment luck was not on our side the real performance appears and we got humiliated. Playing one half time has been the trend this season and most of the time it has been the second half, this time around we played in the first half and let go in the second. Obvious result is obvious, someone is not doing his job, someone is too proud to admit a mistake, someone is too busy repeating how things are difficult this season. It reminds me a lot of the two matches against Bayern were our coach gave them the match before it even started, it seems that he is giving up the season because he does not think of evolving. My biggest fear is starting to become a reality, a team that is too strong had to work more to compensate the lack of a forward line and now when the forward line is available the entire team relax back thinking that Tevez will do everything the other nine players were doing. Things don't work this way and complacency is always blamed on the coach unfortunately. Not to mention the stubbornness to adapt tactics to opponents.

Buffon 4

Barzagli 4
    Bonucci 4
    Chiellini 4

Padoin 4
    Pogba 6
    Pirlo 5
    Marchisio 3
    Asamoah 2

Tevez 6.5
    Llorente 4.5

Vidal 4
    Giovinco 5
    how did pogba get a 6?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    i think most of game juve was briliant. but buffon error deprived us of victory
    Bar those horrific 15 minutes, but I'm telling you Joaquin sub really changed the course of the game. It became extremely hard for our defenders to cope with attacking potential in the form of Cudrado-Rossi-Joaquin.

gagych

Mar 23, 2009
    [video=dailymotion;x1674tn]http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1674tn_fiorentina-4-2-juventus-all-goals-20-10-ourmatch-net_sport[/video]

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    Fuck your friend. He doesn't deserve this team. Tell him B81 says he is a cunt and a glory hunting douche, the type we don't need or tolerate at Juventus :stuckup:

Real Madrid thread @anyone?!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Juve were awake enough to create 2 or 3 more opportunities and keep Fiorentina on their feet defensively, I'd have liked to see some sitting back at least, the gaps for the third goal were embarrassing.
    I meant 'sat back' as they were not concentrating. Yes they should have sat tight defensively as the Viola's 1st goal gave them encouragement to get more goals.

Stahn

Sep 19, 2006
    I joined this forum since 2006 but never yet have a post. Today I gone through trouble reactivate my e-mail just to show my frustration.
    BUFFON!!!!!! damn you. You made way too many mistake since last year.
    Yes Hunger but also lacks of someone like Pavel Nedved.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011
    I joined this forum since 2006 but never yet have a post. Today I gone through trouble reactivate my e-mail just to show my frustration.
    BUFFON!!!!!! damn you. You made way too many mistake since last year.
    Yes Hunger but also lacks of someone like Pavel Nedved.
    stahlen

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)