[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (73 Viewers)

Jul 20, 2012
The preformance of the team represents what the coach does in training.

- - - Updated - - -

:tup:

i think we our 5 man defence they think that even if we make a mistake there will be someone to cover them but with a 4 man defence when the fullbacks push up the centre backs need to be more alert making them perform better. luckily for us real madrid are not doing that great but still a mile better than us.
I stopped reading after this shit

Buy on AliExpress.com

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Buffon
Caceres - Barza - Ogbonna - Giorgio
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchi
Tevez - Llorente - Seba​

I want to see this. Asa, Pogba and Bonu need a match or two on the bench.

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
With the way the team has been playing, this disaster is hardly a surprise. Hope it serves as a wake up call.

On a side note: It was funny to see how I was proven right after I was attacked for saying that Tevez dived. Sure enough when, sadly, the ref had to make up for his previous mistake and gift a penalty to Fiorentina, some started complaining about how it was a non-existing penalty.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Buffon
Caceres - Barza - Ogbonna - Giorgio
Vidal - Pirlo - Marchi
Tevez - Llorente - Seba​

I want to see this. Asa, Pogba and Bonu need a match or two on the bench.
chiellini was shit in the leftback position. this is better:

Buffon
Litchsteiner Barzagli Chiellini Caceres
Pogba Pirlo Marchisio
Vidal Tevez
Llorente​

May 22, 2007
Not quite the blink of an eye, but Juve did not wake up and play. they sat back as they were still a goal ahead. It was as if they were asleep. Oh, for Licht and Vuci to get well soon, and bring back Giac!
Juve were awake enough to create 2 or 3 more opportunities and keep Fiorentina on their feet defensively, I'd have liked to see some sitting back at least, the gaps for the third goal were embarrassing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)