[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (72 Viewers)

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's ok Madrid will just tear us a new ass hole on wednesday. With our pathetic attack Ronaldo will have all the time and space in the world to do what he wants he wont ever have to go back to his own half. We will struggle to score 1 against Madrid and i can see us conceding 3 easily with our defence and mentality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
I agree with the comments about the team being arrogant..we won 2 leagues in a row..get over it and win another one!

Players like Pogba (as much as i love him) is showing too much confidence, as is bonucci.

Conte needs to see what hes gonna do about this defence..their last goal was just embarrassing

vaper

Aug 26, 2012
The difference was that Fiorentina adjusted to their opponents and we did not. We use the same tactics every single match. We just rely on Pirlo's dead balls or some magic from Vidal.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

Dear Conte.

These are the steps you need to follow in order to avoid being crap when playing:

1. Change formation: 3-5-2 is become old and very predictable so you should not change your formation to a more European 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. i know you might say that you don't have an appropriate left back and right winger as pepe is sadly injured (as he has been for the last 2 years) but don't worry you can just stick tevez, giovinco, quagliarella or even pogba on the wing. it won't hurt. in terms of the leftback position you could ave brought kolarov for 7m but u didn't. so now you have peluso in that position or you could try to give ogbonna that role.

2. Give Buffon a rest: he is now too old and he doesn't have the magical reflexes that he had a decade ago. so you might give storari a chance although he is 36 too. or maybe rubinho (he was fantastic against sassoulo in the summer) or maybe buy a quick-fix goalkeeper during the january window.

3. Be a bit more ambitious?: maybe it's time to set higher goals and make sure that we don't mess up like we did against fiorentina? make sure to kick the butt of that defence as most of the mistakes come from them as they pass the ball as if they think they are barcelona. the ball should be mostly in the midfield!

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Antonio Conte felt Juventus had “dominated” the game with Fiorentina apart from “10 nightmare minutes.”

The Bianconeri were leading 2-0 until the 66th minute, but eventually lost 4-2 after a Giuseppe Rossi hat-trick and Joaquin counter-attack.

“I think the game was practically closed. We were in control in every way, even in the second half and had some more great chances to add to our tally,” the Coach told Sky Sport Italia.

“Then something strange and unthinkable happened. We lost a match that we had been dominating.

“How do we explain it? An explanation would be easy! In 10 minutes we destroyed all the hard work, both during and before the game. We managed to allow Fiorentina back into it and concede odd goals.

“This is football. We have to take these 10 nightmare minutes and learn from them. I continue to say this year will be very, very difficult.

“In these 10 minutes we did everything to help Fiorentina get back into the match, more than they had been at any stage. There are huge regrets.

“We struggled more last season and got a draw, whereas this time until the 70th minute it was all Juventus. This is football, nothing can be taken for granted.”

Conte brushed off suggestions Juve were lacking concentration ahead of the Champions League clash with Real Madrid on Wednesday.

“This was an important game in a fiery atmosphere, so we could not be distracted by Real Madrid. We were in the match from the start and only went wrong in those 10 minutes.

“It has happened a few times this season that we’ve conceded chaotic goals. We have to work on it. That is all.”
I have highlighted the need to know and work on for you. Take note of the emboldened words, Toni and work on them!

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

Dear Conte.

These are the steps you need to follow in order to avoid being crap when playing:

1. Change formation: 3-5-2 is become old and very predictable so you should not change your formation to a more European 4-4-2 or 4-3-3. i know you might say that you don't have an appropriate left back and right winger as pepe is sadly injured (as he has been for the last 2 years) but don't worry you can just stick tevez, giovinco, quagliarella or even pogba on the wing. it won't hurt. in terms of the leftback position you could ave brought kolarov for 7m but u didn't. so now you have peluso in that position or you could try to give ogbonna that role.

2. Give Buffon a rest: he is now too old and he doesn't have the magical reflexes that he had a decade ago. so you might give storari a chance although he is 36 too. or maybe rubinho (he was fantastic against sassoulo in the summer) or maybe buy a quick-fix goalkeeper during the january window.

3. Be a bit more ambitious?: maybe it's time to set higher goals and make sure that we don't mess up like we did against fiorentina? make sure to kick the butt of that defence as most of the mistakes come from them as they pass the ball as if they think they are barcelona. the ball should be mostly in the midfield!

I just laughed my ass off here. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Jul 20, 2012
Explain stubborn.

That turnaround happened in the blink of an eye, not convinced I saw arrogance. It all happened quickly enough to not react to, impossible for Conte to predict these types of episodes from Juve players anyway.

His fault for Buffon/Bonucci/Pogba/Chiellini making $#@!ty mistakes?
Well he is the one who comes up with the tactics and also you forgot asa. He isnt at total fault but the coach is to blame when it comes to a teams preformance

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Our players have warmed up to the fact that even with personal mistakes their starting spot is rarely up for grabs. (Bonucci especially) Put ogbonna in the centre of the defence and caceres as lwb.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008

Dear Conte.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Obstinate, headstrong, unyielding.

That turnaround happened in the blink of an eye, not convinced I saw arrogance. It all happened quickly enough to not react to, impossible for Conte to predict these types of episodes from Juve players anyway.
Not quite the blink of an eye, but Juve did not wake up and play. they sat back as they were still a goal ahead. It was as if they were asleep. Oh, for Licht and Vuci to get well soon, and bring back Giac!

His fault for Buffon/Bonucci/Pogba/Chiellini making shitty mistakes?
Everyone blames the coach for players mistakes these days! :boh:

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Our players have warmed up to the fact that even with personal mistakes their starting spot is rarely up for grabs. (Bonucci especially) Put ogbonna in the centre of the defence and caceres as lwb.
:tup:

i think we our 5 man defence they think that even if we make a mistake there will be someone to cover them but with a 4 man defence when the fullbacks push up the centre backs need to be more alert making them perform better. luckily for us real madrid are not doing that great but still a mile better than us.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011

Dear Conte.

:lol: rakibomb

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)