[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (84 Viewers)

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Buffon was poor, but we got the numbers on our backline all wrong multiple times in this match. Replacing Buffon would not fix the core problem today.
we can't predict how the running course of the game had been changed after a save at that rossi's shot...he killed the game

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Conte should've made changes sooner when most players looked arrogant.

No excuses for today, the game should've been 4-0 before they had their penalty.

Lemon318

Il Marrone Juventino
May 1, 2012
Well credit to Fiorentina and Rossi. Shocked with our performance, from that first half to this..... The Real game is not as hopeless as you guys are making it out to be.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Basically we thought the game was won at 2-0 because Fiorentina hadn't threatened much and we were getting chances to make it 3-0.

Football doesn't work like that, and it's amazing how these experienced professionals even let it creep into their minds that it was.

You can always tell when we switch off, it plays the same every time. We drop deep, our passing in midfield goes very slack and we lose possession quickly, we stop pressing, the defenders (Barzagli does it a lot in this mindset) start making lazy passes and give the ball back to the opposition around our final third. Almost as if we are daring them to do something so we can have another counter. Well today they got two goals from nothing, just like our two goals, and our boys didn't have a fucking clue what to do about it.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
our players are smug, arrogant and show no fight

we don't pressure, we expect the win and don't finish teams off

this is the problem, if anyone blames formation or a certain player you are either blind or handicapped

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I'm not even mad about the result. A loss was expected soon, considering our abysmal style of play and lack of hunger by the team. We haven't been convincing whenever we played and we were lucky as hell in a lot of cases when we won. Some people might say this loss will wake us up as the loss against Inter did, but I disagree. I expect nothing short of a humiliation against Real next week. We're playing horrible and we are indeed overrated as hell.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Look, I actually think that now we see what we are made of. How hungry are we? What can we achieve. Fuck it, this Real game will define a lot, hopefully we see the Juve we know. Grinta.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
our players are smug, arrogant and show no fight

we don't pressure, we expect the win and don't finish teams off

this is the problem, if anyone blames formation or a certain player you are either blind or handicapped
they act like the game is won 0-0, there is no hunger, desire, want or nothing, pathetic display and it's extremely more fucked that most of our games now are like this.

Mar 10, 2009
Buffon gave them the belief with his clumsy goal

even if you say he's not the over all cause of our loss, this guy makes a huge error once every 3 games or so. The guy is clearly not fit enough to start for Juve anymore, needs to be dropped asap and a new keeper needs to come in January. Not a fantastic one, but one that can hold on until the summer, one that won't make a dreadful error once every 3 games

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Look, I actually think that now we see what we are made of. How hungry are we? What can we achieve. Fuck it, this Real game will define a lot, hopefully we see the Juve we know. Grinta.
6-0, you heard it here first. and it won't even be bad now, cause no one is expecting anything now from such a bunch of wusses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 84)