[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (73 Viewers)

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
We fell apart after that 2nd Rossi goal. I can't remember the last time made a great save. He is in crisis now and I think we should consider benching him.

In a way, I think the loss is a good thing. We have been getting away with poor performances for too long. We needed a big reality check. Something is definately wrong. Its not players or tactics.....most of the team is the same as last season - its psychological. Only good match we played all season were the 2 against Lazio - and after having watched Lazio tonight against Atalanta - that is no big thing either.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
3-5-2 has nothing to with anything at this point, I say this as a fan of the 4-3-3, its the $#@!ing mentality.
After fiorentina stated to use thw ingers a bit more that's when they were scarying us and that's because of the 3-5-2 as it dosen't cover the wingers if our fullbacks push out too much. if conte starts with 3-5-2 at the ream madrid match after this then i will be very surprised.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Dreadful! Scored 2 goals and decided to go to sleep! The last 20 minutes, Juve did not play. There was no 'left back' and that was where Fiorentina exploited our weaknesses! Gigi needs to practice saving long shots, but the defending was poor! This is a lesson that Juve need to learn: -

Never sit back on a lead, especially when it's only a goal or two! Go out to score 6 and if you score 6, go out for the seventh, eighth or ninth! NEVER REST ON YOUR LAURELS!

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Fucking disgusting

Pathetic

Buffon was shit, again. Seems to concede any half-decent shot. The entire team are pretty much shit too. Where did our pressing go? Where did Juve go?

Makes me sick. Need changes. At this point if we need to sell a CB and a CM to re-build a team that can actually put an attack together then so be it.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Well... Sh!t happens. They converted all their clear chances. BUT that 2nd goal was the start of the collapse and it was 100% Buffon's fault. That should've been saved.
We looked really casual at the start of the 2nd half though, Real's game was on our minds, and that was the mistake imo.We took it too easy and payed the price.
It seems that we're not taking this league seriously. I hope this mindset changes from now own, that is if we want to win it again.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Buffon was poor, but we got the numbers on our backline all wrong multiple times in this match. Replacing Buffon would not fix the core problem today.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 73)