[Serie A] Fiorentina 4-2 JUVENTUS (October 20, 2013) (75 Viewers)

GrandePavel

Pavel The Czech Warrior
Aug 5, 2008
needed killer 3rd gol, fio seem good enough to win cl, oh wait they are in mickey mouse cup
No luck at all for 5th game running, fio only have about 5 shots and 5 gols, so clinical for rats as was galatasary, ac, chevo, Verona etc all so fucking clinical.

At least moggi can kill rossi for us.

Mr Chocolate

Rubba Band Business
Dec 23, 2012
you know what

good that this happened, the players might pull their fucking heads out of there asses and start playing some football.

and fuck Pelissier also, no particular reason i just hate that count

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Everyone saying we will get hammered by Real, we probably wont, we are suited to being underdogs, it means we cant take things for granted like we have this season.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Concentration disappeared after about the 65th.

Asamoah had his worst game as a footballer - probably since he first kicked a ball at the age of 2. He was completely at fault for the first and third goals (he didn't even attempt to come back for the 3rd)

Buffon looks like he needs a wheelchair at times.

But the team as a whole completely lost concentration there and this has been coming since the end of last season.

Conte has allowed arrogance to set in to this team and has seemingly started to lose control of his players.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
We fucking switch off and think we can cruise to victories and we cop 4 goals. Smugness, this team doesn't have room for it but we seem to have it in spades this season. Before you blame Buffon, because you all like a scapegoat realise the whole team needs a fucking reality check. I hope that this is it, I really fucking do. We didn't where we are by thinking we were too good, we got here by working damn hard and being ruthless. Its time we bring that back.
you will always be one of the very few who post here who is sane and mature :tup:

Dec 24, 2012
Hopefully this is the wake-up call we needed. Our players tried to coast in the second half and this is the result. Also everything for Fiorentina was going in. It was pretty nauseating to watch but upon reflection maybe a slap in the face is what we need. Can't coast forever.

EDIT:
We fucking switch off and think we can cruise to victories and we cop 4 goals. Smugness, this team doesn't have room for it but we seem to have it in spades this season. Before you blame Buffon, because you all like a scapegoat realise the whole team needs a fucking reality check. I hope that this is it, I really fucking do. We didn't where we are by thinking we were too good, we got here by working damn hard and being ruthless. Its time we bring that back.
I agree absolutely.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Dont really see how you can blame buffon when you have a team giving away pk's, letting the opposition shoot, leaving a man open in the box and allowing a 2 on 1 from the half way line.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)