[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010) (12 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Manninger

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Candreva

Results are only viewable after voting.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
did you actually see the team playing in ciros era ? how can you think that we will see anything but scraping points until the end of the season if you have the slightest knowledge about football....

its points time not fancy play time
Our team was miserable under Ciro. I am happy that we won. It's a good thing we have all 3 points, and a step in the right direction, but our team specially our midfield has no control what's so over the game. We need to start dictating our play over teams, too bad currently we don't have a style.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Vargas has an amazing shot on him but nothing more really. Fiorentina will not be playing the Champions League next season anyway.
That's not true. He was pretty impressive on the wing. He had/has many assists, he's very fast and has great crosses. He pulls a cross out of nowhere.

No wonder Real and Chelsea wanted him earlier.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Man, he makes amazing crosses. One of the best in Europe for sure.
I think he gets hyped up quite a fair bit on these forums. If I were to sign him it would be as a fullback more than a winger. I think his crosses and shots could be better used at the back.

Apr 15, 2006
First of all... FUCK YOU GILARDINO!

Second... credit to Zacc for bringing forth the changes in the 2nd half. After the dull 1st half we had, he brought about the attacking mentality, at least to a certain extent. Good subs too. Especially giving IQ and Poulsen some play time.

My MoM is Grosso, just for scoring that goal that gave us the 3 points.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I think he gets hyped up quite a fair bit on these forums. If I were to sign him it would be as a fullback more than a winger. I think his crosses and shots could be better used at the back.
Again not true. He's a bad fullback and he's doing great on the wing.

His price jumped 2x.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Someone might post a link in the multimedia section in the next day or two.
cool, thanks. i often check but sometimes one isnt posted. i had a problem and i had to leave in the middle of the first half and i would like to watch the whole game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Maybe.
Just saying that his shot isn't his only quality, as you said.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Diego is starting to justify his Juve shirt
As for Candreva we should sign him this summer he has been impressive over the last few games and I can see his great potential
I thought our team has played some good football BUT I hate it when we score and then we go back defending and forget about attacking. I wish we would still push for a second rather than sit back and only try to prevent the other team from equalizing.
Our defenders are crap and we should do something about it in the summer otherwise the next season would be a copy of this one
We need a CB+LB+(sign Caceres or buy some othe RB) and all of them need to be class

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
That was the best Juve performance in quite a while.

It helps, though, that Juve were playing against a coach who is stupid enough to try and attack, when everyone knows the way to beat this Juve is to sit back and hit on the break.

Oh, and I think that Legrottaglie should be ahead of Cannavaro in the pecking order. The defence looks more stable with him there, largely due to how good an understanding he has with Chiellini.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Who did you guys vote as MOM? I didn't get to watch the game so I am not voting in order to not skew the results:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)