[Serie A] Fiorentina 1-2 JUVENTUS (March 6th, 2010) (12 Viewers)

Man of the match?

• Manninger

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Diego

• Marchisio

• Candreva

Results are only viewable after voting.

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Great win, but I am still not happy with our tem when we have the ball. We look like out of ideas every time we have possession. Our player alwas crowded by several viola players. The Juve players need to move better and open space for each other, we can't expect us to keep the ball if the players aren't moving or positioning themselves in a smarter way. Manninger was good enough, but he needs to be taught when to get out and when to stay. He just lack timing which he will get with playing time

Delle Alpi

Chemical Dean
May 26, 2009
Candreva has more in his legs than the rest of the team. He did have a great game.

But Marchionni blew the points for Fiorentina, IMO. We had a naked defense right of the goal on a run, and he chose to shoot from distance instead of cross to an open man. If I were a Viola, I would be asking to have him traded ASAP. :D
:agree:
I like the kid, and I would love to have him in the squad next year

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Great win, but I am still not happy with our tem when we have the ball. We look like out of ideas every time we have possession. Our player alwas crowded by several viola players. The Juve players need to move better and open space for each other, we can't expect us to keep the ball if the players aren't moving or positioning themselves in a smarter way. Manninger was good enough, but he needs to be taught when to get out and when to stay. He just lack timing which he will get with playing time
did you actually see the team playing in ciros era ? how can you think that we will see anything but scraping points until the end of the season if you have the slightest knowledge about football....

its points time not fancy play time

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
great passes by Candreva and Sissoko to set up the goals, and class fininshing by Diego and Grosso.

fuck those purple faggots except for Zanetti.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
Candreva is really confident on the ball with its body feints and change of pace. Certainly a great player to have next year, he's versatile too.

Came across the movie "Scream" 's icon and thought it look a little like Jovetic. :howler:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)